+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nick & Vicki - TAR 17

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: Nick & Vicki - TAR 17

I love Vicki but I can't stand that Nick got away with not participating and they weren't eliminated. Kudos to her for trying to stick it out by herself but I can't blame her for throwing in the towel--after getting sick a few times and then trying to stay up all night to find the boat -- she had such a great attitude. [Anyone else grossed out by how long that fish was sitting out there? Love myself some sushi but yuck! at how long it was out!] She has to be a nice person -- if it was me, Nick would've found himself waking up in the water when I pitched him overboard.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;4112682;
    I can't think of a team in TAR history that's like Nick & Vicki, with one half of the team massively popular while the other half is massively unpopular. Usually fans place their opinions on teams as a package.
    Jonathan & Victoria Season 6......UGH!!! He was just as bad as Nick!

Quote Originally Posted by coffeeluvadonna;4117497;
    Jonathan & Victoria Season 6......UGH!!! He was just as bad as Nick!
    People felt sorry for Victoria, they didn't actually like her, per se. People tend to like Vicki because, while she's no Einstein, she is sweet, she's tough, she has stamina, a good work ethic and a great attitude. The only thing really wrong with her is her choice in men.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Rattus, that is the perfect description for Vicki. She's just a doll.

I love her look, too. When she wears her glasses and her hair is up....she just looks so darn cute. It's a contrast with her tattoo's and piercings... Which I don't mind because I'm tattoo'd with a nose ring, too.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Who is John Galt?

I like Vicki but Nick is an ass (as in donkey or otherwise). She seems like a sweet girl, a little stupid, but sweet. She seems to be the one doing most of the tasks and he just complains. My advice to her - dump him sweetheart! He is not worth your time or trouble. While he may not be physically abusive to her, he is emotionally abusive. If it were me, I would have quit the competition and go home, rather than put up with such a jerk.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;4117500;
    People felt sorry for Victoria, they didn't actually like her, per se. People tend to like Vicki because, while she's no Einstein, she is sweet, she's tough, she has stamina, a good work ethic and a great attitude. The only thing really wrong with her is her choice in men.
    yes...very true!

I have to agree with everyone about Nick. I was glad to see HIM gone. After watching how Nick acted during TAR, it is funny to read his answer to this question in his bio:

People would be surprised to learn: "I'm a very understanding and caring person."

Did anyone see THAT Nick during the race? I sure didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan;4121228;
    I have to agree with everyone about Nick. I was glad to see HIM gone. After watching how Nick acted during TAR, it is funny to read his answer to this question in his bio:

People would be surprised to learn: "I'm a very understanding and caring person."

Did anyone see THAT Nick during the race? I sure didn't.
    But then it won't be a surprise.

Just visiting this planet nanaslbkp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aname2;4118859;
    I like Vicki but Nick is an ass (as in donkey or otherwise). She seems like a sweet girl, a little stupid, but sweet. She seems to be the one doing most of the tasks and he just complains. My advice to her - dump him sweetheart! He is not worth your time or trouble. While he may not be physically abusive to her, he is emotionally abusive. If it were me, I would have quit the competition and go home, rather than put up with such a jerk.
    He is an ass and I don't know why she puts up with him! I would have kicked him to the curb a long time ago...come to think of it, I would never be with a D### like him!
    The human spirit needs places where nature has not been rearranged by the hand of man.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123