+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nick & Vicki - TAR 17

Just visiting this planet nanaslbkp's Avatar

Re: Nick & Vicki - TAR 17

Nick is making me so mad...he is so mean to Vicki. He puts her down all the time and she is like...sorry, babe....I would tell him exactly where to get off! He is not very attractive and should thank his lucky stars that he even has a woman! I hope they are gone quickly!
    The human spirit needs places where nature has not been rearranged by the hand of man.

He's an ass. She is really sweet and he is just rude to her.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Newbie

Nick and Vicki are one of my favorite teams, but each episode I get more and more pissed off.

She's absolutely wonderful, and he literally just screams at her and puts her down the second they're in trouble.

Any time anything goes wrong, he starts calling her all sorts of names. She handles it so well its almost upsetting, that she just takes the abuse like that.

Ditch this loser vicki!!!

btw I think they have a shot. Since theyve been near the bottom basically every week, no one will consider them a threat next week during the double u turn.

So excited!!!!

I like Vicki, but I just cannot root for this team because Nick is such a complete jerk to her - and everyone else he comes into contact with. Clearly he does not believe in karma!!

FORT Newbie

I don't believe in karma... but Nick's a dick and he always has been! Regardless of how much of an angel Vicki is, it's impossible for me to ever want to see Nick enjoy any kind of success. It blows me away to see how they've made it this far - not unlike those frat boys (I forgot their names) from a few seasons ago.

I can't think of a team in TAR history that's like Nick & Vicki, with one half of the team massively popular while the other half is massively unpopular. Usually fans place their opinions on teams as a package.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

I can't think of a team in TAR history that's like Nick & Vicki, with one half of the team massively popular while the other half is massively unpopular. Usually fans place their opinions on teams as a package.
    What about Flo and Zach? (Although Nick is somewhat better than Flo...at least he races!)

Duh! I can't believe I forgot about Flo & Zach. Definitely had a major brain fart there.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

I was just going to say "Flo & Zach" as well. Zach literally dragged a whining, complaining, useless partner around the world...and her backpack too.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Zach is such a god <333. I love both of them. They were so different and entertaining to watch together.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast