+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: 5/2 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 5/2 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3894818;
    If she'd laughed at it like everyone else, it would've been old news and, thus, the end of the story. Instead, she's got a chip the size of New York sitting on her shoulder and has let it fester and make her a bitter person. Now, at the end of the season, she'll be famous for her infamous bitterness.
    Exactly. I almost feel sorry for her, because I am sure she spent the majority of the race believing that when she came home and checked her status on the internet, she'd see people had changed their minds about her and were praising her intelligence and resourcefulness, being the last woman standing, etc. She'd be vindicated, as she so desperately seems to need. Instead she comes home and now that the show is airing she comes across as bitter, vindictive, sour, and petty. Let's hope they don't cast her in a future AR so she can change people's minds again!

Lox
    FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat;3894655;

In my not so humble opinion, I think the main reason that Brent and Caite have gotten this far is that this is truly one of the stupidest group of racers on a whole we have ever encountered.
    I agree 100% with this. We've all seen seasons with some not-so-bright teams making seemingly stupid mistake after stupid mistake. But an entire cast?

And let's not forget that this season's task's have been the lamest yet.

If TAR keeps appealing to the lowest common denominator, then the end is near.

Quote Originally Posted by Lox;3897292;
    I agree 100% with this. We've all seen seasons with some not-so-bright teams making seemingly stupid mistake after stupid mistake. But an entire cast?

And let's not forget that this season's task's have been the lamest yet.

If TAR keeps appealing to the lowest common denominator, then the end is near.
    That's why I'm done. The tasks they had to do in the finale were too lame, but for the Coit Tower thing.

+ Reply to Thread