+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 4/25 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Re: 4/25 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

OMG! Non-elimination leg!

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

And they did little acknowledgment to the shortest man at the end.

Had a feeling it was a NEL.

BTW-was funny when the cowboys were discussing the word "tranquil" eary in the episode.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

This episode was so funny! Go Team Cowboys!

I thought at the beginning of this race that Phil said there are 11 legs and 2 non elimination legs. Isn't this non elimination leg 3?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

So I watched TAR and found it fascinating watching the noodles being made as I had never seen it done before. Lo and behold I watched Chef vs City directly afterward on the Food Network and they are also making the same noodles in Atlanta, GA. How odd. If you've never seen Chef vs City it is like a 60 minute (minus commercials) mini Amazing Race in one city with 2 teams of 2 and 5 food challenges. I'm a total foodie so it's right up my alley.

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;3885926;
    That guy is like the size of a fire hydrant! If I'm correct I think he passed away a month or two ago.
    He was adorable and I when I saw him smoking that huge cigarette.
    CYA

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Could the cowboys be any more smooth or funny? Jet giving the definition of tranquil while Cord shook his head...Jet figuring out that more flour made the dough easier to work...Jet figuring out the blouse had texture, then thinking he might be a fashion designer...Cord throwing everything he had including his belt and folding chairs on the puzzle pieces to keep them from blowing away. Plus they had the best cab driver - it was the cabs that stressed out the cops and the brothers.

This is the first time they showed their exhaustion with the race - Jet missing his family and Cord laughing about leaving the woman he had just asked to be his wife to go on the race. Now we also know that the trips they've won won't be taken together. One should work out nicely for a Honeymoon for Cord.

There has been a NEL in the final four mat before - probably more than once. There are two episodes to go and the final three is the finale episode.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I was disappointed that it was a NEL, as I wanted the cops out of the race. But I knew that it was coming once the Cowboys arrived at the pit stop. Phil didn't say, "You are one of the final 3 teams racing for one million dollars!" like he usually does. Oh well.

I'm worried for Dan/Jordan next week. That preview did not look good for the two of them.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Fan

Why did Phil laugh and say he had gotten the Detectives twice in a row at the pit stop? What happened with them before at the last leg and the mat?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast