+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 4/11 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 4/11 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

I am so glad that Brandy & Carol are gone!!!!

Hopefully when they watch this they will see that:
    1 - the u-turn was personal, not strategic because of the way they treated Brent & Caite
    2 - their comments after the u-turn were exactly WHY Brent & Caite u-turned them
    3 - Mike & Louis used Brent & Caite's dislike of Brandy & Carol to encourage them to u-turn them. That was strategic, as Brandy & Carol were consistently finishing better than Brent & Caite.
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

I think it would have been hilarious if the cops had been eliminated. Catie took one comment about her and has played on that the entire race. What will she have to complain about now?
    There's no place like home!

Wow! That was a fun & thrilling episode to watch!

I was so nervous for the cowboys.

I can't wait for the next episode in 2 weeks. Although, I wish it was on next week...I don't want to see the country music awards.

I also would be ok with any of the remaining teams winning, but my favs are the cowboys.

Quote Originally Posted by veejer;3874863;
    I am so glad that Brandy & Carol are gone!!!!

Hopefully when they watch this they will see that:
    1 - the u-turn was personal, not strategic because of the way they treated Brent & Caite
    2 - their comments after the u-turn were exactly WHY Brent & Caite u-turned them
    3 - Mike & Louis used Brent & Caite's dislike of Brandy & Carol to encourage them to u-turn them. That was strategic, as Brandy & Carol were consistently finishing better than Brent & Caite.
    I couldn't agree more! They couldn't even rein it in at the end, and showed us all just how rude and mean they could be. It was likely the whole time and not just one comment (the one Caite is shown responding to) that created the bad feelings. Karma came back to bite 'em.

The cops and the cowboys would be a great final two! I really like both those teams, although this is a good final four. Caite being the last girl is kind of funny - but good for her!

It looked like Carol and Brandy didn't get all their supplies for the ice cream sales, didn't it? The show even added that "shwoosh" sound which usually means uh-oh, mistake here! Maybe they just didn't show us when they realized it and went back for the rest? I'm sure it involved a few choice words - haha!

To the Point

I was sooo glad to see the rude women eliminated! They really seemed to just be unpleasant regardless of how things were going for them.

Love the cowboys! They have really had great attitudes!

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

All I could think the entire episode was "can we please just have Allie back to represent the real women of this world?"

Caite, Carol, and Brandy are rude, spiteful, and vindictive. All three of them have shown consistantly through this show to be whiners, and they have a tendancy to blame everything that goes wrong on their partner. To be left with these three to represent made me ill. And now we're down to just one, and she's PROUD to be the only women left on the show.
    WTH? I would be proud if myself and other women teams had whittled the men down to just one. I'd be kind of proud of that... but there are women in this world who are all about fighting with other women, and figure it's a victory to beat them. They love it. What a small, stupid, victory there, Caite. Shows what a little person she is.

Allie wasn't one of those like Carol/Brandy/Caite, so it's too bad she's not the one left racing.

Even if it was a personal reason why Brent and Caite U-Turned Brandy and Carol, I'm glad they did. We constantly saw the lesbian duo make condescending remarks about the duo as well as other teams. Their reaction of "They have no right to U-Turn us" at the end of the leg was really like - Um... what are you supposed to use a U-Turn for? You'd U-Turned Brent and Caite in a moment if you had the chance - so it may have been petty, but yours would've been just the same.

I hope that they will have a good interview and that this was all more water under the bridge long term and realize their errors, but something tells me as far as the two teams? - no. More than likely we will hear how Brandy and Carol were cheated out of being in the race because of pettiness and the like.

I say that - hey Caite made the really illogical final question at the pageant, but she does have enough smarts to use a U-Turn on a team.

Mind you, I'm rooting for the Cowboys, Cops and the other brothers in that order, but no, I won't be as disappointed to see the models win as I would've had Brandi and Carol had won.

At least with the other three teams, they're appreciating the experience - even if they're blundering in the challenges at times, and hence why I don't mind any winning.

Favorite moment of the night? - the literal ice cream sandwiches (those actually looked good) and that the cops' driver actually did buy 10 sandwiches. Guess he realized if he helped them out they'd do the same - plus maybe he felt a little guilty delaying them in a race.

Quote Originally Posted by lufan;3874819;
    In all the season's I have watched this show, this is the first team I've wanted to be eliminated.
    I agree - and I really didn't like Team Guido from season one. But, even they have something that I didn't feel Carol and Brandy had - class.

FORT Fogey

Carol and Brandy were tedious and annoying, but Caite and Brent are not any better. It takes two to make a war like they had, and they are both equally annoying. The cops just chose Brent and Caite as the weaker of the two and got behind them to instigate the fighting to continue. If the Cowboys do not win, it will be a loss for me. All the other teams are just annoying and not appealing to watch.

+ Reply to Thread