+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 3/28 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Re: 3/28 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by ko_vixen;3864795;
    They had to take the boat from the one island...to get the bottle then they went to another island...correct? Maybe it would be too hard to let them go off by themselves to get it. I wouldn't give a damn if I didn't have my bag, as long as I have my passport and $$ I'd be good!
    I thought that they were on the same island, since the cowboys were able to swim back to their boat and since most of the other teams left their back packs on the shore before getting on to the boats.

I have a bad feeling the models and the 2 dating ladies will be in the final. It's just the way this show constantly has that model girl saying she wants them to lose!

I am sad to read the cowboys were in last place. I just don't think they will make it unless someone really screws up.

Hooray for them cowboys, NEL
    Freedom, Justice & Equality For All

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3864800;
    I have a bad feeling the models and the 2 dating ladies will be in the final. It's just the way this show constantly has that model girl saying she wants them to lose!

I am sad to read the cowboys were in last place. I just don't think they will make it unless someone really screws up.
    Well then I hope that someone really screws up because I really like the cowboys.

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;3864805;
    Well then I hope that someone really screws up because I really like the cowboys.
    Me too.

Quote Originally Posted by StarryElf;3864751;
    This is the first time we have seen more than a minute or two of Steve and Allie. I like them.
    They are the only other team I like.

FORT Newbie

FWIW, the next leg is in Malaysia, so that gives them a bit more of chance (planes out of Seychelles = equalizers). Still not a big one with the Speed Bump, but at least a chance.

Still bummed out that they basically shot themselves in the foot, though.

FORT Regular

I am really glad this was a non-elimination leg cuz I like the cowboys. I have to admit though, I really miss Jeff and Jordan . They were so refreshing and nice and you could just tell they are genuine people. loved them....but now I'm going to root for the cowboys. I really cant stand all the negative energy coming from those two women..(forget their names)...

That would be Carol and Brandy. Bleah.

I hope the cowboys get their stuff together next leg. What a stupid mistake, just leaving the bottle in the boat. Come on, guys, you're better than that!
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

FORT Newbie

I don't see the big deal that they forgot the bottle/map..I mean they found the checkpoint so they didn't have a map to show them how to get there, actually more impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Trista;3864732;
    "My ox is broken!"

Okay, so I'm on the WC and I dunno if anyone has said it, but figured bring Colin's one good thing back in, right?
    My daughter said that first off when Phil named the two challenges. We love that quote around here! 'Don't let the cheese hit me' is also in the top.

Anonymous instead of unanimous is going to be a good one too; along with the 'discombooberated' Bret Michaels said on Celebrity Apprentice last week.

I'm so happy the cowboys were saved by the NEL. I didn't like them at first but now they are who I am rooting for. If they keep making mistakes I may have to change but right now they're great. Last week they unfortunately were given incorrect directions which didn't help at all, this week was all their mistakes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast