+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 3/21 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 3/21 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3860009;
    why are all the threads locked but this one??
    FORT has done that (lock all threads in a forum except the one for the current episode) during show times for several years now, so its surprising that in the course of your 7,049 or so posts, this is the first time you've encountered it.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

The brother cracked me up when he was talking to the woman in France who was telling him to go to the cathedral to find the Joan of Arc statue, and dumbarse repeated back to her, "Cathy Drone?" HUH???!!! And the idea of pouring club soda into a glass of wine to make champagne.... HUH????

I was wanting Jordan to have to go down into the wine cave and find the specially marked bottle. That would have been priceless!

The cops are impressive, but they are due for a fall, I would think. They seem totally in sync. Can't help but wonder what it's going to be like when they return to work, or IF they will return to work should they win. I can see them winning, though they are not my first pick. They are the kinds of partners you want (in each other) in a job like they have.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3860092;
    FORT has done that (lock all threads in a forum except the one for the current episode) during show times for several years now, so its surprising that in the course of your 7,049 or so posts, this is the first time you've encountered it.

I don't post during show times - I posted this morning.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3860089;
    Which would be what?

What an interesting comment!

Cellphones! These things are totally forbidden, at least in the Georgia prison system. The inmates can be charged with a brand new felony if they are found with one. That doesn't seem to stop them trying to smuggle them in - the prison system calls it "suitcasing". To be fair, the phones we find are usually smuggled in in other ways, but it HAS happened. At least they were wrapped in plastic wrap!
    I enjoy the escapism of reality television. Beats the heck out of worrying about your REAL life!!

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Anyone else have a hard time figuring out which of the brothers is gay? I get confused all the time.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3860222;
    Anyone else have a hard time figuring out which of the brothers is gay? I get confused all the time.
    Yes! I can't even remember which one is named what....they are so similar nothing distinguishable pops out...
    I enjoy the escapism of reality television. Beats the heck out of worrying about your REAL life!!

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3860053;
    I won't be watching the rest of this season unless they go to a location that intrigues me, and that's only if I hear about it first, which isn't likely.
    VelvetRed, if you check out the episode listings on TV Guide, TV Listings, Online Videos, Entertainment News and Celebrity News | TVGuide.com , it shows in parentheses where they will be going.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3860222;
    I look at the brothers' eyes. Dan is straight and has narrower eyes. Jordan is gay and has rounder eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;3859810;
    Does the grey-haired lesbian ever do a roadblock?
    Carol (grey hair) has done 2 (collect ingredients in #2 and steer roping in #3) to Brandy's 3. All of the remaining teams are the same, 2 & 3. I'm rather OCD about the roadblock count and keep track of it.
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I can usually tell the brothers apart by the way that they speak, but I can't keep their names straight. The gay brother was talking about pouring the club soda into the wine to make champagne. I think the other brother was the one that said "Cathy Drone". They are an enjoyable duo.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by veejer;3860249;
    I look at the brothers' eyes. Dan is straight and has narrower eyes. Jordan is gay and has rounder eyes.
    I'm going to have to try that trick next week. I know their names, but can't tell one from the other to save my life.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3860287;
    I can usually tell the brothers apart by the way that they speak, but I can't keep their names straight. The gay brother was talking about pouring the club soda into the wine to make champagne. I think the other brother was the one that said "Cathy Drone". They are an enjoyable duo.
    But they both speak that way Maybe the gay brother a little more than the other....but the straight one definitely has a bit of a feminine tinge to it. And they look so darn similar.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast