+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 3/14 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 3/14 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesgal;3855050;
    I was sad to see the team get eliminated because of the Uturn. The task seemed too hard so it was a bad choice to put the uturn there. Don't care for Brandy and Carol and laughed when Brandy kept saying "I didn't sign up for this!" Um, yes you did you numb nut! And I was getting annoyed at how long it took Jeff to figure out the clue inside the baguette- what a dolt. Don't care for Caite either- does she ever stop talking?
    Totally agree with the bolded...I said the exact same thing when I heard her whining she didn't sign up for this! Duh, you signed up for whatever tasks the show directs you to complete, beyotch! She is totally annoying and I hope they go soon. And Jeff, oh poor sweet Jeff! I'm beginning to think that these two shouldn't reproduce! He is beginning to sound and look just as clueless as everyone thinks Jordan is. But he's so doggone funny and together they're such a sweet and loveable pair - hope they can hang in a little longer.

My favorites, in this order are: Jeff and Jordan, Jet and Cord (how cute were they in the bicycling outfits?!), Steve and Allie (love their dynamic and respect for each other), Brent and Caite, then the cops. I do not want the brothers or Brandy and Carol to win - they are just so whiny, argumentative and generally unpleasant people.
    I enjoy the escapism of reality television. Beats the heck out of worrying about your REAL life!!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Yeah, Jordan is just not a fast person...moving or thinking...most of the time. She did pull out one big win on BB that required her to hustle, but most of the time that was not her style. Plus it was true the clothes were falling off her. I don't know if that was her fault, that she hadn't put them on properly or not, but obviously that makes it harder. Jeff is not only generally much more competitive than she is, and faster, he hasn't won any big money yet--sounding really impatient last night, like a parent with a tired kid. I hope she does a little better soon or she will lose a boyfriend as well as the race.
    I really felt for the Morse code couple...trying to decipher Morse code with bombs going off overhead (even with earphones that couldn't have helped), and Morse code in French no less! And their Spanish was interfering with their French,,,, viva vs. vive.

I missed a lot of last night's epi by being on the phone.
    However, I did hear Jeff admonishing Jordan to stick her boo*s on the ground...and drag them along......( in words to that effect).
    Too funny for words.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3855067;
    I missed a lot of last night's epi by being on the phone.
    However, I did hear Jeff admonishing Jordan to stick her boo*s on the ground...and drag them along......( in words to that effect).
    Too funny for words.
    I missed parts of it too ... but did you happen to see Jeff stick the barrel of the rifle in his mouth (in joking suicidal frustration) when he was trying to ... um ... encourage Jordan ? He is a hoot.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3855066;
    I really felt for the Morse code couple...trying to decipher Morse code with bombs going off overhead (even with earphones that couldn't have helped), and Morse code in French no less! And their Spanish was interfering with their French,,,, viva vs. vive.
    I think there needs to be a little clarification here in regard to the Morse code: Phil said that the phrase was "We will prevail: Vive Le France" Vive Le France means "Long live France," so the only part that was in English was the first half.

They did have I believe the second half, but were missing the first half - the English one, and it looked like this misspelled Vive as Viva in the one time they had it right.

Yeah, Jordan is just not a fast person...moving or thinking...most of the time. She did pull out one big win on BB that required her to hustle, but most of the time that was not her style. Plus it was true the clothes were falling off her. I don't know if that was her fault, that she hadn't put them on properly or not, but obviously that makes it harder. Jeff is not only generally much more competitive than she is, and faster, he hasn't won any big money yet--sounding really impatient last night, like a parent with a tired kid. I hope she does a little better soon or she will lose a boyfriend as well as the race.I really felt for the Morse code couple...trying to decipher Morse code with bombs going off overhead (even with earphones that couldn't have helped), and Morse code in French no less! And their Spanish was interfering with their French,,,, viva vs. vive.
    PWS, don't think she won the race, but hasn't lost the boyfriend yet.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Yeah, Jordan is just not a fast person...moving or thinking...most of the time. She did pull out one big win on BB that required her to hustle, but most of the time that was not her style. Plus it was true the clothes were falling off her. I don't know if that was her fault, that she hadn't put them on properly or not, but obviously that makes it harder. Jeff is not only generally much more competitive than she is, and faster, he hasn't won any big money yet--sounding really impatient last night, like a parent with a tired kid. I hope she does a little better soon or she will lose a boyfriend as well as the race.
    No, I don't think that Jordan is in any danger of loosing Jeff because of the race as they stated in interviews that this race made their relationship even stronger, an as of last Wednesday she was in Chicago with him.....But I do agree I was soooooooooo frustrated with Jordan lastnight......She was way too laid back given that they were in a race..

Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345;3855182;
    No, I don't think that Jordan is in any danger of loosing Jeff because of the race as they stated in interviews that this race made their relationship even stronger, an as of last Wednesday she was in Chicago with him.....But I do agree I was soooooooooo frustrated with Jordan lastnight......She was way too laid back given that they were in a race..

I honestly think that this race was not as important to Jordan as it was to Jeff and she definitely is not as competative as he is, much to Jeff's dismay. Thank heaven it did not ruin their relationship, though.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

FORT Fogey

I officially hate the police officers. Who road blocks an inured man? That is nearly as low as kicking puppies! Not cool!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

I was so frustrated watching last night's show. I'm rooting for J&J but the more I watched, the more I was wondering why. Jordan seems to have this could care less attitude and Jeff, who I thought was the brains of the operation, couldn't figure out he had to open the baguette? I felt bad for Joe & Heidi; they really did seem to try but I think once you get a phrase stuck in your head, it's hard to get it out. I wonder if they'd done that detour first, would the msg have been easier to decipher?

The RI brothers crack me up, though they're not as funny as the cowboys. The father/daughter trio are doing really well and the cops, well, they had to do what they had to do. [As the cowboys did when they didn't tell the 2 teams they were at the wrong bus terminal.] I can't really blame the cops for holding a grudge against Joe & Heidi after J & H saved a spot for the lesbian team (and I hate referring to them as that but I can't remember their names!) Speaking of whom-- who else thinks the lesbian team broke up as soon as their plane landed back home?? "I didn't sign up for this..." Actually, hun, you did!
    Last edited by cantstopwatchin; 03-15-2010 at 10:16 PM.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast