Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2/28 Show Discussion *spoilers*

FORT Regular

Re: 2/28 Show Discussion *spoilers*

Who went home?

Quote Originally Posted by ArdisJ;3842669;
    Who went home?
    it was the two black mothers. don't know the names though. they spent forever trying to rope the fake "horse" in the beginning, killed em them in the end.

FORT Regular

Thank you!

Next Week!

Hamburg, Germany.

Cowboys do challenge involving drinking alcohol, I think they are seen asking drunk people for driections, or maybe they get drunk too. Maybe not if they ahve to drive though. Could take a taxi mabye.

Team challenge involving really high heights... not sure what it was, but looked like that thing at theme parks where you go up and then fall down really fast. Lesbian teams up with one straight/one gay brother team (why is that not surprising either?)... one team ends up hanging upside down or such, looks like they messed up the challenge like when that guy fell off the wire in the first one.

Endit, your post on the other thread made me smile. (you had thoughts waiting to be entered) Oy, the frustrations of communication via Internet boards and threads.

I thought that I was recording the episode and found out halfway through "nope". So I missed the first half hour. Was there any notable Jeff and Jordan stuff?
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Yay for Team Cowboys!

Too bad the 2 moms didn't do the polo thing and did the compass thing instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Endit;3842663;
    Jordan: "I can never read you."
    Phil: *weird face*
    "You're always blank." (referring to his face)

For some reason this was totally telling of her personality. i can see her reading people all the time. She's a people person.
    Yeah, that was so funny and true!

Quote Originally Posted by Endit;3842663;
    Jordan: "I can never read you."
    Phil: *weird face*
    "You're always blank." (referring to his face)

For some reason this was totally telling of her personality. i can see her reading people all the time. She's a people person.

Jordan said "I can never read you. You scare me.""

And Phil said either I scare me too ... or You scare me too . Or was that Jeff saying something ? Anybody catch who said what?
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

To the Point

I thought Phil said "I scare me too".

Jordan confirmed what so many of us have thought. She's a people reader. While she may not be as intelligent by most standards, she is really pretty good at reading folks.

Jeff's comment was just so funny!

I like the cowboys. They are smarter than they seem.

The models must have felt like crap. Sounded like she had been pretty sick all night. That 3 hours of getting fluids very well may have been what allowed them to stay in the race, so I wouldn't say it was a waste.

Lesbian couple are both just so abrasive. I really don't like them.

Brothers just make me want to smack them. They drive me nuts.

I liked the mothers. Would have loved to see them stick around.

Love the Dad and daughter. Still laughing about them painting the inside of that house though.

Detectives are a disappointment so far.

FORT Fogey

Love the cowboys - much smarter than they come across. And they seem to have great senses of humor.

And then there are the lesbians. They NEED a sense of humor.

The brothers - trying to push the car uphill when it stalled out??? Too funny!

Quote Originally Posted by I'm MEL;3842790;
    Love the cowboys - much smarter than they come across. And they seem to have great senses of humor.

And then there are the lesbians. They NEED a sense of humor.

The brothers - trying to push the car uphill when it stalled out??? Too funny!
    There were several funny moments in this episode. I think the cowboys are good under pressure. I think that helps them more than anything.

I noticed in the interview part shown of the lesbian couple that one basically admitted that they would be breaking up after all of this to me. She was really negative.

I really wanted the moms to stay. I was hoping it was a non-elimination round.

Good thing they weren't filming the show now in Chile! What was the prize Team Cowboys won? Was it for Argentina or Chile...don't think they will be heading there any time soon.

eta

Anyone else think it was strange that the father/daughter team was in 2nd place, but the show barely showed them?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast