+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: 2/14 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 2/14 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Wow. I DVR'ed this, and since I lived in Chile this is already hurting my brain. "I can't tell time with clocks", "Have you heard of Carmen San Diego?" "China". Seriously. My kids (who lived there too) are starting to question if we can even make it through this episode without a brain hemorrhage. There is a direct flight from LA to Santiago, but I guess it doesn't run every day, and LMAO at the guy getting Brazillian money (face palm).

I'm so happy Jeff and Jordan finished first. I also really liked the grandmother, the cowboys, and team of attorney moms. Couldn't stand the team with the clueless beauty pageant chick or the catty dark-haired lesbian.

Overall, I thought it was a good start to the season. Painting the inside of the house....priceless!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

FORT Fogey

The editing was horrid on this episode. How did some of the teams get behind the cowboys? All of a sudden they were in third, and the teams in the middle just appeared behind them.

I smell an appearance fee for Jeff and Jordan. I think they were paid to appear, and amazingly they found the stairs first. It seems they are they to bump the ratings. I suspect they will be eliminated in an odd way or be the second place with a fumble like Rob and Amber.

I thought it was great the way the girl respected her husband for trying, and never once throwing a fit for the way he shoved them to the back. That is great the love they must have for each other. What a guy to get back up and try again.

I love a lot of the teams this season so far. Caite and her partner are just flat out annoying, and she is never going to get past her stupid answer so just get over it.

Omg I may not be able to watch this season until the pair of Airheads are gone. Who woud have thunk TAR would cast 2 Dumb as a box of rocks contestants like Jordan(BB) & Ms Teen SC.

I need some brain bleach to erase what I have seen from my head.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I admit I watched because of J/J, and I'm glad they did well--for you suspicious souls out there, Jeff is VERY competitive and Jordan is in good enough shape not to hold him back. I doubt they got any special help.

Loved the granny---not much chance I"ll be in her shape at 71 (although I gather she only got active in the last few years, so maybe there's hope!)--and I loved her relationship with her granddaughter.

Too bad about the high school sweethearts...among other things it sounds like they could use the money...didn't he say he lost their savings starting a business? Nice that she didn't dump on him (on TV anyway!), but really unless she had a fear of heights it would probably have been much better to have her do it. Her husband was not only much bigger (catching the wind), but frankly didn't seem in that good shape. TAR is lucky he didn't have a heart attack. I, too, wondered if she couldn't have tried the 2nd run.

Miss SC, I'm almost starting to feel sorry for....

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;3828562;
    They have to get to LAX using public transportation. Should be interesting,
    Darn.

My stepmom called, so I missed the beginning. Where did they start from in LA and how'd they get to LAX?
    We really have NO public transportation here.
    I loved the couple who got eliminated.
    Congrats to J & J. So sorry I missed all the great lines they had! Must have been funny.
    I guess the 2 models include the Miss Teen from SC? Don't much care for them. Didn't like her commenting that they actually came in 2nd. No, you did not take the funicula and so you got a penalty. They both act pretty entitled.

I hope that J & J coming in first this week doesn't bode badly like it did for BB's Allison that season.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I enjoyed the episode, but feel a little out of the loop since the only season of BB I ever saw was Dr. Will's season, so I have no clue who Jeff and Jordan are. Gotta say, this is definitely NOT the brightest bunch we've ever had on this show. Hope all the mistakes and two time delays on the first leg smartens everyone up and make them remember to read the clue or this is going to be a very long season.

I hate Jordan. I don't watch BB but she is sooooooo blonde. Holy crap. How the ---- did she win that!? Forget Miss Teen USA... if anything Jordon won't locate US on the map. Personally I believe she said that map because of the shock of it all, she just started talking without thinking. Remember, there was all the cameras and the lights and the pressure on her at that moment. It may look easy but when you're nervous or get slightly flustered in that situation, it can snowball, like during that wire challenge.

And speaking of wires, SO unimpressed by the "big dog". So much for using your brain in deciding who should do the challenges. If you can't balance, are big, AND don't like heights, why the hell are you doing this!? And the detectives with the cocky "I hate to brag but I see us #1 in every leg"... boy they got owned, #9... and nobody to blame except themselves. Love when bragging backfires.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Stopping in late to show my J&J love!!!! I was grinning ear to ear watching them again. I cracked up many a time at their back & forths or Jeff's witty comments. I'm so proud they made this leg of the race first ...as I wasn't sure how they would do. So far, so good! SO proud and happy for them!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

To the Point

Well, having some folks on who aren't the brightest may make for a very amusing race. Jordan...bless her heart! Sometimes she just shouldn't speak what she is thinking...she'd seem so much smarter. Love all of Jeff's quips. The daughter and dad painting the inside of that house....omg, that was way too funny. Lots of moments last night.

+ Reply to Thread