+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: 2/14 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 2/14 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

This is definitely not a Mensa version of TAR.

The Models will get away with it but Dan and Jordan need to get off their high horse when it comes to the models. She made a dumb mistake but that doesn't mean you are better than her

couldn't they have switched, the high school sweethearts? Or just take a penalty...they didn't even finish..

Honestly, they shoulda known the big guy is not going to fare well on a little cable using his forearms to hold up his body weight... see ya Dana and Adrian!
    I fell off my pink cloud with a thud. ~ Elizabeth Taylor

Man that was a quick hour.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;3828640;
    Man that was a quick hour.
    yea it was! Survivor got a two hour premiere... TAR should have also.

WTG J&J!! See you guys next Sunday
    I fell off my pink cloud with a thud. ~ Elizabeth Taylor

So happy for Jeff and Jordan!

I can't believe the girl painting the inside of someone's house. And already, not reading the clues comes back to bite a team in the butt. Good start to the season....
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Whoa, I'm feeling some serious deja vu here, because I just saw this exact same city in the fourth leg of the latin-american version of TAR, except I liked that leg better than this one, as they just did so many more things, whereas I found this here leg to be pretty underwhelming with the possible exception of that wire crossing.

These people really need to start reading those clues and start asking around more, almost everyone seemed really lost and clueless at one point or another. I'm seriously confused, though. Brent & Caite and the two brothers got penalties, but how come Steve & Allie didn't get one? They painted someone's house and we never saw them paint the spot they were supposed to paint. What's up with that?

So far I'm seriously disliking that one gay brother (his constant mocking of Caite got very old very fast), the black-haired gay woman (too cocky), Joe (jerk) and Jeff, though I'll cut Jeff some slack for mentioning Carmen Sandiego, cause I loved the game show and the cartoon. Everyone else I like well enough.

I think my favorite moments of the episode were the cowboys admiring Jody and one of the detectives telling the other "Nana's kicking your butt" after she left them both in the dust during the beginning. It's just really nice to see some big, strong men show respect and admiration for an active old lady and not go the 'I'm not letting some old lady beat me" route.

AWESOME episode! Who would have thought J&J would come in First!! I felt back for Dana and Adrian - they seemed like they would have been a good team to watch. Looks like it gets snicky next week!
    I love TAR!

Quote Originally Posted by Rembrant;3828663;

I think my favorite moments of the episode were the cowboys admiring Jody and one of the detectives telling the other "Nana's kicking your butt" after she left them both in the dust during the beginning. It's just really nice to see some big, strong men show respect and admiration for an active old lady and not go the 'I'm not letting some old lady beat me" route.
    I agree!

J/J did good! They are so cute together! The gay brother is going to get on my last nerve quick. He's just obnoxious. Granny is adorable! How fun would it be to have a grandmother like that?
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnt hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread