+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: 2/14 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: 2/14 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

So glad to see J&J on TAR this season. I usu. only catch episodes when I can but I season passed this one b/c of them.

I thought the impressions RI guy did of Miss SC were hilarious and spot on. She struck me as the type of person who always has an excuse for her mistakes -- saying that they were in 9th when they were technically second. No, you didn't follow the directions, so according to the rules, you're in 9th!

Looks to be a good season. I was sad to see the couple who got elimated leave--I think they could've done really well and it would've been nice to see a couple that cheered each other on as they did instead of screaming/yelling at each other. But I guess J&J will fill that void--I love how great Jeff is at cheering Jordan on. I didn't realize how much I missed them until last night. And at least there won't be any HOH competitions where Jeff's head gets too big...

For those who've been talking about Jordan's lack of intellect--we speculated during BB that she might have some sort of learning impediment. Not that it hurt her b/c she memorized things in a different way (and of course she won!) but I'm just throwing that out there...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3829058;
    My stepmom called, so I missed the beginning. Where did they start from in LA and how'd they get to LAX?
    We really have NO public transportation here.
    I loved the couple who got eliminated.
    Congrats to J & J. So sorry I missed all the great lines they had! Must have been funny.
    I guess the 2 models include the Miss Teen from SC? Don't much care for them. Didn't like her commenting that they actually came in 2nd. No, you did not take the funicula and so you got a penalty. They both act pretty entitled.

I hope that J & J coming in first this week doesn't bode badly like it did for BB's Allison that season.
    Just Juls, Can you answer the above? TIA[/QUOTE]

We couldn't tell where they started from, looked like somewhere north/west of downtown. Some teams walked to Union Station & some took a bus there. I think the walkers got there first & then took something called the Flyaway.
    Phil: Claire likes to say "You can be part of the problem, or part of the solution." But I happen to believe you can be both. Modern Family

I am hoping this season of TAR doesn't become the Jeff and Jordan show. One season of ignorance was enough for me. I was frankly hoping the ticket agent would give them tickets to China. Hopefully next week will be the end of them.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fan

couldn't they have switched, the high school sweethearts? Or just take a penalty...they didn't even finish..
    Are they allowed to switch? I can't recall ever seeing team members swap during a challenge. They have switched from one challenge to another when there are 2 options. But this was one of those tasks "that only one person can complete".

Quote Originally Posted by Scrappymom;3829767;
    Are they allowed to switch? I can't recall ever seeing team members swap during a challenge. They have switched from one challenge to another when there are 2 options. But this was one of those tasks "that only one person can complete".

If they switched it would have been a 4 hour penalty once they arrived at the Pit Stop. The problem with that was they were already way behind and in last place so Phil went to where they were to eliminate them.

Quote Originally Posted by redjdv;3828565;
    One brother quoting Miss Teen SC. Too funny!!
    It was funny the first time then he became annoying and rude. IMO

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkPink;3828573;
    omg this is going to be so good.. Jordan runs to the counter and says "we need tickets for China" and they're going to Chile. Gotta love the girl.

It was so staged. She said it twice. Once on the bus and then at the ticket counter. They want her to be the "dumb blonde". I don't think she is that way and I wish she would not be edited to look like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;3828591;
    Please stop using the word baby.

I love the detectives. They were funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze;3828622;
    I wonder if this race going to be rigged in favor for Jeff and Jordan?
    Was Big Brother rigged for them?

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3830087;
    Was Big Brother rigged for them?
    No. Definitely not. If you watched the live feeds....then you know.

Also...if you watched the live feeds you know Jordan. The China comment....highly doubt that it was staged. Thats our Jordie!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

+ Reply to Thread