+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: 2/14 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

FORT Fanatic

Re: 2/14 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

veejer - Thanks for the info!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

While trying to get a feel for which were the most physical people on the teams, I couldn't tell which brother was on the cable...until I heard the guy on the ground use the word "zsush" (sp?)...mystery solved, there!

Felt sorry for the team that lost.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

There is some discussion about having the BB on to boost ratings, I do not think that TAR has a rating problem.
    There's no place like home!

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lellis819;3828906;
    During BB11 there was a thread of Jeffism's he is very clever! I hope they do well and not get eliminated too early or a lot of you will miss out on the quips! Catie and her partner (forget his name) are going to be a strong team!
    Last nights quip: Jeff: first time out of the country/ got any illeagal fruit or plants on you?
    I cracked up at that one. He sure is witty and has those great one liners. The two of them together ....priceless! So good to see so many "BBers" here!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

My stepmom called, so I missed the beginning. Where did they start from in LA and how'd they get to LAX?
    We really have NO public transportation here.
    I loved the couple who got eliminated.
    Congrats to J & J. So sorry I missed all the great lines they had! Must have been funny.
    I guess the 2 models include the Miss Teen from SC? Don't much care for them. Didn't like her commenting that they actually came in 2nd. No, you did not take the funicula and so you got a penalty. They both act pretty entitled.

I hope that J & J coming in first this week doesn't bode badly like it did for BB's Allison that season. [/QUOTE]

Just Juls, Can you answer the above? TIA
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3828965;
    I don't like that they used the clip where she has difficulty telling time. It’s not like she can’t do it at all, she has trouble with the quarters, quarter after, quarter to….etc.
    I thought that was hilarious--how can any grown person be that dumb?
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;3828570;
    We need 2 tickets to China.
    yeah, I cracked up laughing on that one too. You gotta love her

Quote Originally Posted by HappyH0ur;3828636;
    couldn't they have switched, the high school sweethearts? Or just take a penalty...they didn't even finish..
    That's what I was thinking. Why didn't she switch out with her husband? I think he was way too heavy for the wires. Oh well hated to see them go.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3829058;
    My stepmom called, so I missed the beginning. Where did they start from in LA and how'd they get to LAX?
    We really have NO public transportation here.
    I loved the couple who got eliminated.
    Congrats to J & J. So sorry I missed all the great lines they had! Must have been funny.
    I guess the 2 models include the Miss Teen from SC? Don't much care for them. Didn't like her commenting that they actually came in 2nd. No, you did not take the funicula and so you got a penalty. They both act pretty entitled.

I hope that J & J coming in first this week doesn't bode badly like it did for BB's Allison that season.

Just Juls, Can you answer the above? TIA
    They went to Union Station...I think thats what it was called and took some sort of air bus...like airport transportation. Well...at least thats what J&J did (and a few other teams). It was definitely the fastest way to go.

I didn't like that the Miss Teen chic said they came in 2nd either. Umm, no. If you had followed the instructions it would have taken you longer to get there...which means you probably wouldn't have made it that quick. Ugh. Don't like them.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by queenb;3829062;
    I thought that was hilarious--how can any grown person be that dumb?
    I stole a glance at my 17 year old during that scene (we were at a premier party so I didn't embarrass him by saying anything) because he used to have that same issue, when he was in elementary school!!!!!
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

+ Reply to Thread