Monique Pryor
    Hometown: West Orange, N.J.
    Connection to your Teammate: Friend
    Current Occupation: Mom/Attorney
    Pet peeve about your teammate: She will go to great lengths for a bargain
    Favorite Hobbies: Going to the spa, dancing with friends and spinning
    Achievements: Having my kids and passing the New York Bar
    Lifelong To Do List: Travel the world
    If I could switch places with someone: I wouldn't. I'm very content with my life.
    Role Model/Hero: Suze Orman, Tina Turner
    What are you passionate about? Empowering women
    What would you do if you won the million dollars? Buy my husband a membership to a golf club and save for my kids' education
    People would be surprised to learn: I love to travel, but I get nervous during turbulence
    Favorite place you have ever visited: Nairobi, Kenya (the Masai Mara)
    Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on the Race together: Following each others lead
    What do you hope to accomplish by running the Race (other than winning one million bucks)? Pushing myself beyond my physical and mental limitations

Shawne Morgan
    Hometown: Bowie, Md.
    Connection to your Teammate: Friend
    Current Occupation: Mom/Attorney
    Pet peeve about your teammate: When she says Iím acting like her mom
    Favorite Hobbies: Traveling, connecting with other women looking to grow a business and living life to the fullest
    Achievements: My growing relationship with God, passing the New York Bar exam, giving birth to my kids, marrying my husband, creating a successful wellness business and helping others earn additional income
    Lifelong to do List: Raise my kids to be dynamic, kind and inspiring individuals, create generational wealth and visit every continent with my husband
    If I could switch places with someone: Michelle Obama
    Role Model/Hero: Marian Wright Edelman (champion for Children's rights)
    What are you passionate about? My family, becoming a better person, creating generational wealth
    What would you do if you won the million dollars? Pay off my law school debt, help my grandparents and invest in real estate
    People would be surprised to learn: I'm uncomfortable with too much attention on me
    Favorite place you have ever visited: Salvador, Bahia
    Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on the Race together: Knowing when to move on to the next challenge
    What do you hope to accomplish by running the Race (other than winning one million bucks)? Pushing myself to another level and to help other moms/women step out of the box and take risks
    Monique and Shawne: The Amazing Race on CBS
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

FORT Fogey

Re: Monique and Shawne - TAR 16

They didn't show much of them before this episode. Sad they are gone because I like what they stand for.

jmb
    FORT Fogey Word Builder Champion jmb's Avatar

Re: Monique and Shawne - TAR 16

Very classy ladies. They should be very proud of themselves. I liked how they never gave up. Even though they were frustrated, they didn't take their frustrations out on each other. Very cool. I bet they are great moms. Sad to see them go.

+ Reply to Thread