Louie and Michael - TAR 16

Michael Naylor
    Hometown: Providence, R.I.
    Connection to your teammate: Friends/Detectives
    Current Occupation: Undercover Detective
    Pet peeve about your teammate: He loves everyone
    Favorite hobbies: Working out, running and lifting weights
    Achievements: Numerous awards in the field of narcotics enforcement
    Lifelong to do list: Raise my children to be honorable, productive, loving and happy people. I would also like to write a book
    If I could switch places with someone: Nobody, I am very happy with my life
    Role Model/Hero: A father who stays with his family and teaches their kids to be happy, well accomplished people
    What are you passionate about: Coaching Little League, New England Patriot football and Red Sox baseball
    What would you do if you won the million dollars: Work less, spend more time with family and put my kids through college
    People would be surprised to learn: That I will enjoy the Race whether I win or lose
    Favorite place you have ever visited: Southern California
    Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on the Race together: None
    What did you hope to accomplish by running the Race (other than winning one million bucks): Completing the Race no matter what place we come in

Louie Stravato
    Hometown: Providence, R.I.
    Connection to your teammate: Friends/Detectives
    Current Occupation: Undercover Detective
    Pet peeve about your teammate: He's a control freak
    Favorite hobbies: Competing in power lifting competitions and Mixed Martial Arts
    Achievements: The birth of my two sons, numerous awards for being a police officer and setting records as a power lifter
    Lifelong to do list: To retire healthy, comfortable, and preferably wealthy
    If I could switch places with someone: My dad
    Role Model/Hero: My Dad. He has accomplished so much in life and is loved by his family, friends and peers. Though he lives in a lot of physical pain, he's always there to do whatever he can regardless of his condition
    What are you passionate about? Life and living it to the fullest and teaching my children to do the same
    What would you do if you won the million dollars? I would live comfortably and do a lot of traveling
    People would be surprised to learn: My life is pretty much an open book, so I'm not sure I could surprise anybody
    Favorite place you have ever visited: Germany and Singapore
    Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on the Race together: Keeping up with each other
    What do you hope to accomplish by running the Race (other than winning one million bucks)? To show my children that anything is possible as long as you put your heart and soul into it
    Louie and Michael: The Amazing Race on CBS
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Re: Louie and Michael - TAR 16

I love that Michael (and another contastant..can't rember her name) say they don't want to switch places with anyone...that shows so much happiness with one's life!

I THINK I may really like these guys!

They're going to have to find new jobs after this season. I don't think they'll be great at "undercover" anymore

I like them and hope they go far!

Quote Originally Posted by canuckinchile;3805813;
    They're going to have to find new jobs after this season. I don't think they'll be great at "undercover" anymore
    That's just what I was thinking!

In the words of the great Elvis Costello... I'm watching the detectives.

The idea of them as TAR contestants fascinates me.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

This could be interesting! Louie may be wishing he'd stayed out of the country...

'Amazing Race' Star Linked to Drug Investigation

Posted Mar 9th 2010 1:10PM by TMZ Staff

One of the Rhode Island police officers competing on the current season of "The Amazing Race" has been taken off the streets in the wake of an internal investigation into a major cop-operated cocaine ring.

According to the Rhode Island State Police, Louie Stravato has been put on "desk duty" -- after his name came up in a "four month" investigation into a "large-scale" cocaine distribution operation.

Three officers were arrested in a sting operation -- but Stravato was not among them.

According to law enforcement, Stravato was among 4 officers assigned to the desk work following the investigation. The RISP would not comment on the nature of Stravato's involvement in the case.

Calls to CBS were not returned.
    Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

Yipes! I hope it's not true.

FORT Fogey

Well hopefully if he is involved in this drug thing it is a sign he did not win the million dollars. I do not like these two, and feel they should have went a long time ago.

Wow. The four month investigation would have begun last December. Did the Race conclude early or late last Fall? This along with the news of the two BB9 people involved in sale of narcotics (one was the winner) makes me shake my head. It's not fair to place blame on the casting process for putting these characters on our TVs, they do have off-the-mainstream personalities and that is what makes them interesting for TV. With more and more Reality shows popping up, pretty soon we'll be as blase about some cast members being bad guys as we're becoming about the Bachelor/DWTS crossover. *sigh*
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast