+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Jordan and Jeff - TAR 16

Re: Jordan and Jeff - TAR 16

I could not believe it took them that long to read the clue properly, especially since the other team said something to them in passing about the train station... But I did love the "we should not reproduce" line, and I liked her a lot for not freaking out on him during the lasso challenge.

Jeff and Jordan are doing really well. I think they have surprised a lot of people.

ah J&J - how lucky was that - I expect them to be out soon, but I've enjoyed watching you guys. Loved Jordan saying if they're eliminated they're going back to that bar. Those 2 are so happy and fun, I want to see them get futher, at least further than the lesbians.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I've never watched BB so was wondering about Jordan. Is she brighter than she appears? I guess I could ask the same about Jeff. They really should be one of the stronger teams but they're not.

Jordan is brighter than she appears, but not much. I didn't expect them to be a great team, Jordan was good on BB as far as figuring out the dynamics but she'd listen to Jeff and that was a downfall, but alas she did win top prize because she was smart enough to bring Nasty to F2 over Kevo.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

I think these two are great, real, down to earth young people. I'm glad I get a chance to see them again, interacting in a different setting.

They may not be the best TAR team in it's history, and don't seem to be out to prove anything, or on some journey to discover something or other as some of them seem to be.

They are just having some fun and seeing some of the world. Good for them !
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I certainly don't expect them to win, so it's not like they're taking the prize anyway from anyone to have not been eliminated last night. I figure they have 1 maybe 2 weeks left before they're eliminated.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3850320;
    I've never watched BB so was wondering about Jordan. Is she brighter than she appears? I guess I could ask the same about Jeff. They really should be one of the stronger teams but they're not.
    She's not brighter than she appears. Jeff is dumber than he appears. They made it far on BB because the producers kept saving them. It appears that the same is happening on TAR. Can I ever get rid of these fools?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Given that they only came in last last night because of the cabdriver's faulty GPS (or so it seemed) I would have felt badly if they'd been eliminated.
    Jordan didn't seem quite so sunny as usual for a while there.

I hope Jordan is brighter than she appears, because she appears to be dull normal, given the generous benefit of doubt.

+ Reply to Thread