+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415

Thread: Jordan and Jeff - TAR 16

FORT Fogey

Re: Jordan and Jeff - TAR 16

I agree with the getting away thing as a good thing for a marriage, but the other is realizing that no person you are with will be perfect. You must accept the faults of the one you have chosen, and stop looking for a perfect person that does not exist. I think people get divorced or break-up too soon, and miss out on the special bond a long lasting relationship can give you.

The true test for Jeff and Jordan will be when all their fifteen minutes are up, and it is back to reality. I think being in the limelight on two popular shows, and all the attention is like the Bachelor when they go on the hyped up dates. I am pulling for those two, and only time will tell for sure.

Jeff's in a new CBS reality show. I haven't read much on the website (so don't shoot me), but I'm thinking it's just an online show.

Around the World for Free
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3928044;
    Jeff's in a new CBS reality show. I haven't read much on the website (so don't shoot me), but I'm thinking it's just an online show.

Around the World for Free
    I went to the CBS then Around the World link and watched the first video from Season 1 of this online reality show and REALLY, REALLY liked it....the premise is fascinating....looks very good. Will be watching!
    I enjoy the escapism of reality television. Beats the heck out of worrying about your REAL life!!

Anyone interested in seeing JEFF and JORDAN, they will be on Big Brother TONIGHT, Wednesday, August 11, 2010!!!
    KAREN

It was so nice to see them, I still love them! Adorable!

+ Reply to Thread