+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Jet and Cord - TAR 16

FORT Fogey

Re: Jet and Cord - TAR 16

I love these two. Compared to Caite and all her whining I love this team. They support each other, laugh at their mistakes, and take things in stride. You can tell that they were not spoiled their entire lives, and had to work for things. That is also what I like about Jordan and Jeff, they do not have the entitlment attitude at all. I dislike the people that think they deserve everything in life, and if they do not get it we are subjected to disgusting whining and crying like a two year old.

Who is John Galt?

I love these two too. They are adorable. They never whine or complain, they get along with the others (and each other), and approach each challenge with grit and determination. Hope they win it - they deserve to.

It's really funny because at first I thought I was really going to dislike these two because of the constant cowboy gear and all the talk about being cowboys and blah blah blah....but this team is now my 2nd fav behind Jeff and Jordo and since I know they (J and J) aren't going to win then I want the cowboys. I always love a team that can actually have fun and take in the sights and be respectful to each other and to others.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I have always found cowboys to be SEXY!!! There's just something about all of that manliness that comes through when you spend time around them. You may not think so at first, but just give it some time.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

These guys are great to watch. Sharp, wholesome, hard-working, good-natured, and downright hilarious. They beat 90% of what's I find on the television these days!

If you get a chance, check out the TAR site at CBS.com for the latest "on the mat" video with the boys and Phil. They are so appreciative of being able to tour the countries. Cord said that if they came in last and were eliminated they would miss seeing the next country. Jet said that even though they couldn't speak French the food was good and the people so nice.

Another reason I really like these guys. I always enjoy racers who appreciate the countries and the people.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I love the Cowboys!!! They make me laugh & really seem to be having fun without being rude to the other teams. I didn't realize that they were brothers too, I just thought they were in the rodeo together.
    Phil: Claire likes to say "You can be part of the problem, or part of the solution." But I happen to believe you can be both. Modern Family

FORT Regular

.....I didn't realize that they were brothers too, I just thought they were in the rodeo together.
    I didn't realize that either, until I googled one of them this week. Definitely my faves. Hope they run a good race tonight.

The more I see of them the more I like them as people.

If you get a chance to go to the CBS website for TAR, watch their short vids in the "secret" video section. There was one from the previous week titled Reflection where they talk about the realization of where they were during the WWI battlefield crawl. You also find out in this week's mat chat that they most relate to Louie and Mike because the work of detective and bull rider both encompass adrenalin and danger. They also talk about why they are enjoying the moments of the race. I'm looking forward to seeing them next week.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

They are pretty terrific, and they are not panickers. My kind of people!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread