+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TAR16 Site is Up

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

TAR16 Site is Up

Eleven teams:

Brent/Caite (Dating models)
    Carol/Brandy (Dating)
    Dana/Adrian (High School Sweethearts/Married)
    Jet/Cord (Brothers/Cowboys)
    Jody/Shannon (Grandmother/Granddaughter)
    Joe/Heidi (Married)
    Joe/Daniel (Brothers)
    Jordan/Jeff (Newly Dating)
    Louie/Michael (Detectives)
    Monique/Shawne (Moms/Attorneys)
    Steve/Allie (Father/Daughter)

Looks like a pretty interesting cast.

Re: TAR16 Site is Up

I agree, looks like a quite interesting cast for the most part. My instant pre-race favorites are all 3 All-Female teams, as well as Dana & Adrian and Steve & Allie. I might keep an eye out for the detectives, I might like them too since I like detective stuff. But I'll especially be looking out if their detective skills, such as analytical minds and a keen eye for details fail them during the race.

Jordan/Jeff is the BB couple! That should be interesting... She's dippy and he's a control freak... Should be good!
    Ingorance killed the Cat... Curiousity was framed!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Rembrant;3804147;
    I agree, looks like a quite interesting cast for the most part. My instant pre-race favorites are all 3 All-Female teams, as well as Dana & Adrian and Steve & Allie. I might keep an eye out for the detectives, I might like them too since I like detective stuff. But I'll especially be looking out if their detective skills, such as analytical minds and a keen eye for details fail them during the race.
    I'm waiting to see if they're looking for the clue box, it's right in front of them and they still can't find it I know they'll probably get the "we're detectives so nothing gets past us" edit.

While they'll probably be unpopular, I'm rooting for Jeff/Jordan (loved them on BB!) and Brent/Caite (for those that don't know, she's the infamous Miss SC Teen USA map girl). I also like Carol/Brandy, Dana/Adrian, and Jet/Cord (I just hope they don't play up the cowboy schtick). I'm not too hopeful on the grandmother/granddaughter doing well, but I'd love for them to.

Sunday, February 14th!!! 8pm!!!
    KAREN

CCL

Don't know where to put this...but just letting all the TAR fans know that CBS has renewed it for another season (season 17).
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Can't wait!!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Does anyone recall if CBS posts the entire episodes? I have a time shifting problem, and my TiVo will be tied up with the Olympics for the first three legs.

Quote Originally Posted by Aceon6;3822261;
    Does anyone recall if CBS posts the entire episodes? I have a time shifting problem, and my TiVo will be tied up with the Olympics for the first three legs.
    Go to the Amazing Race page on the CBS website The Amazing Race: Watch Episodes and Video and Join the Ultimate Fan Community - CBS.com. There you will notice two things pertinent to your question. There is a section entitled "Full Episodes" and the tagline for the page (at the top) includes the words "Watch Episodes".

I have never watched them on there, but I have a friend who has. Keep in mind that although CBS has posted them in the past, that is no predictor of future postings.
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

+ Reply to Thread