+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Amazing Race 16 Spoiler Thread

Re: Amazing Race 16 Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3780964;
    That's because the producers decides who stays and who goes on Big Brother. You have to rely on your team on the Amazing Race. And hooking up with people will not help you get ahead in this game.
    IMO they were not a hook up. They are a couple that meet on BB and are giving thier relationship a chance. Tar did not break them up .

I look forward to how they will work together as a team on Tar.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3792223;
    IMO they were not a hook up. They are a couple that meet on BB and are giving thier relationship a chance. Tar did not break them up .

I look forward to how they will work together as a team on Tar.
    What she meant by hooking up is working with other teams in order to advance your place in the game.
    “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by bucwild;3792444;
    What she meant by hooking up is working with other teams in order to advance your place in the game.
    Thank you for the clarification. It was late when I posted.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;3784660;
    It is scheduled to start on Sunday, Feburary 14, 2010 - Valentine's present for me!
    YAY!! I came here to see if I could get an air date...1 month and we get to see J & J again...oh how I have missed Jeff! Now if we can just get some good shots of him shirtless and watering a garden again, I will be a happy happy girl!

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by ko_vixen;3797138;
    YAY!! I came here to see if I could get an air date...1 month and we get to see J & J again...oh how I have missed Jeff! Now if we can just get some good shots of him shirtless and watering a garden again, I will be a happy happy girl!
    Maybe that'll be one of the roadblocks.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

So going by some rumored sightings as to who gets eliminated where they make it to elimination station:
    The grandmother/granddaughter were spotted in the first destination apparently not racing, so there was speculation they were the first to go.

Jeff/Jordan were reportedly spotted by an onlooker at the ES destination, with no backpacks and wearing jeans, along with an African-American female duo (which would be Monique/Shawne).

I was just reading our local Metro paper and in the entertainment section it has a little write up about this season and there is a quote from Jeff saying that the fans of BB "might be suprised to see how much we bicker on the show...I wasn't prepared for how much we had to work together." It also says for the first time off the starting line the teams are forced to use public transportation to get to the airport...sounds good!

I was just reading our local Metro paper and in the entertainment section it has a little write up about this season and there is a quote from Jeff saying that the fans of BB "might be suprised to see how much we bicker on the show...I wasn't prepared for how much we had to work together." It also says for the first time off the starting line the teams are forced to use public transportation to get to the airport...sounds good!
    Wasn't there a season that started in Chicago and they had to take the subway to O'Hare?

Am I the only one remembering that? ;-)

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

In the first season, which started in NYC, they had to use public transportation to get to JFK. Listening to the commentary on the DVD of native New Yorkers Drew/Kevin and Lenny/Karyn, they found it amusing how the non-New Yorkers went about trying to catch a cab and navigating the subway system.

I think they did have to use the train in Chicago. I remember a mini alliance of Gus/Hera, Adam/Rebecca, and a couple of others formed to take out "blue hair" (Jonathan) as Gus called him

Jordan's comments in the airport about the misguided choice that Brent and Caite made were not exactly a subtle clue. Jordan thought that the Uturn should have gone to Jet and Cord who are much more of a threat. Too right.

He said they'd all be looking back and questioning that decision. I turned to my son the minute he said that and said : " Jet and Cord for the win." I cant believe the producers chose to air those remarks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast