+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 45 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Tian & Jaree

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    The point I was trying to make is that just because a teams thread has a lot of responses/views doesn't mean they are a well liked team
    Yeah....in fact a lot of times it means just the opposite! (Take Flo from TAR3 or Jenna from S6 )
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

FORT Fogey
    ...or Clay from American Idol.

Just kidding (although I preferred Kim L and Ruben)

FORT Fogey
    Is it just me, or is Deep Dish REALLY into this team!?! I'm not a fan, but at least they don't bother me as much as Kelly and Jon or Russell and Cindy or David and Jeff or Amanda and Chris...(They're just above those four teams for me)

They are shown quite a bit on the previews, which I suspect means they will be around for quite a while, although those previews can be deceptive. Although these aren't the most annoying to me based on their profiles, according to most of the previews and articles, they are considered this season's "villians."

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by AnnaRHR
    Is it just me, or is Deep Dish REALLY into this team!?!
    I won't really know who to root for until I watch the tour de force that is The Amazing Race this Thursday night. However, just based on their bio I'm seeing two young women that are Renaissance in ability and incredibly modern in lifestyle. The mental and physical challenges that Phil, countries and inclement weather will hurl at them will be well-matched by their intelligence and sport-fitness.

...according to most of the previews and articles, they are considered this season's "villians."
    Didn't Leo establish that this was written by an intern who once gave his e-mail address to Heidi Klum and never heard back from her?

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by Deep Dish
    Didn't Leo establish that this was written by an intern who once gave his e-mail address to Heidi Klum and never heard back from her?
    There were three articles that called them "villains." So, they were all interns who gave their e-mail address to Heidi Klum, or the intern works for three different magazines? And, by the way, who exactly is Heidi Klum?

FORT Fogey
    There were three articles that called them "villains." So, they were all interns who gave their e-mail address to Heidi Klum, or the intern works for three different magazines?
    The USA Today article you referenced and the US Weekly article were the exact same copy. Namely, originating from the same source. What is the third article?

And, by the way, who exactly is Heidi Klum?
    This is Heidi Klum, one of Germany's gifts to the New World.

FORT Fogey
    They were called the "villians" on Entertainment Weekly and in another article online, but I can't remember which. But, these articles probably all have the same source for their information, so maybe that is the title CBS has tagged them with.

FORT Fogey
    But, these articles probably all have the same source for their information...
    Probably?

Tian & Jaree's bios, even in blurb form, showcase their capabilities and preparedness on this race around the world.

Go, girls, go! You are an inspiration to intelligent, young women everywhere!

FORT Fogey
    I believe that Tijaree can take the whole thing!

FORT Fogey
    But I hope not - Reichen and Chip and Steve and Dave all the way!

+ Reply to Thread