+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Tian & Jaree

Originally posted by fluff
    Hmmm, but then again, Heidi has a high IQ
    And she "chose" not to use it or let it be known. But that's another show.

Tian and Jaree might go far. I think they'll survive a couple three rounds then head for the back of the pack. But will last long enough to become annoyances to the other teams.
    If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.

Jaree punched a guy out. Jeff and David had a fistfight. Are we going to see some violence this time? :fight

BTW, I like your signature/quote, Rangervet.

FORT Fogey
    Geez...well first I was thinking they'd be like Derek and Drew but they seem way too high maintenance and whatnot.

They seem like they'd break and nail and it'd be over. I guess we'll have to see if they prove me wrong and end up like Derek and Drew afterall.

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    I'm still trying to figure out where in the world they came up with those names. I do know a Jerae which is close to Jaree, but Tian... Give me a break. Maybe it started out Titan. Anyway these two are my favorites to leave early.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by sheela
    Jaree punched a guy out. Jeff and David had a fistfight. Are we going to see some violence this time? :fight
    Actually, I can see Tian and Jaree hooking up/flirting with David and Jeff. They both seem immature and are really into sex.

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by gracie
    I'm still trying to figure out where in the world they came up with those names. I do know a Jerae which is close to Jaree, but Tian... Give me a break. Maybe it started out Titan.
    Ah, but "in the world" is exactly where to look for the origin of these names, not just the States.

"Tian" means "more" in Chinese and there's a panda named that. "Jaree" is a name found in several societies.

To our Western eyes, their names might appear different but I think they are indicative of the multicultural savvy Tian and Jaree will demonstrate on their potentially winning run on The Amazing Race!

We're all cheering for you!

FORT Fogey
    You know, when I first read the group names without seeing pictures, I just assumed they were Asian. Personally, I don't have any problem with their names and I kind of like the name Tian. However, I think their personalities require some serious work...

I don't like the look of these two at all.

I hope they will prove to be a strong team though.
    I would like to see an all female team do well.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I agree fluff. I'm hoping these two or the NFL wives will turn out to be kick-butt-in-a-likeable way women
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

FORT Fogey
    I have to say that I wouldn't put much faith in the female teams this year. Even most of the Co-Ed teams look pretty bad this year. I think I'm going to most root for Reichen and Chip and Steve and Dave. And I'm going to root for Tian and Jaree, Kelly and Jon, and Russell and Cindy to go ASAP...

+ Reply to Thread