+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 343536373839404142434445 LastLast

Thread: Tian & Jaree

FORT Regular
    There's a short interview with Tian in Singapore's entertainment magazine 8 days.

Some of the stuff she says has been covered in other interviews (e.g. T/J fighting) , so I'll just type out some stuff that I don't think I've seen before.

8 Days: The Race wrapped in January, which means you've kept the identity of the winning team secret for 6 months. Has that been tough?
    Tian: Are you kdding? When the network threatens to sue you for US$20million, it's not hard at all. All of the competitors chat on a scured website so that helps relieve the pressure.
    8Days: You gave Jaree a hard time for having so much in her backpack. What was the most useless item in your pack?
    Tian: A pair of night vision goggles. On an earlier season of the Race, the contestants' flashlights went out and I didn't want to be in a position where I couldn't see where I was going.
    8D: And what was the most useful thing in Jaree's pack?
    T: Jaree bought this humongous tube of Bengay muscle relaxant which came in handy, especially in the first week when it was so cold.
    8D: Tell us a survival trick you picked up on the Race.
    T: Jaree & I would steal food at the pit stops. Because we didn't know if we'd need to spend money on hotels and taxis on the next leg, we'd save by stocking up on the free food.

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Iris
    There's a short interview with Tian in Singapore's entertainment magazine 8 days.

Some of the stuff she says has been covered in other interviews (e.g. T/J fighting) , so I'll just type out some stuff that I don't think I've seen before.

8 Days: The Race wrapped in January, which means you've kept the identity of the winning team secret for 6 months. Has that been tough?
    Tian: Are you kdding? When the network threatens to sue you for US$20million, it's not hard at all. All of the competitors chat on a scured website so that helps relieve the pressure.
    8Days: You gave Jaree a hard time for having so much in her backpack. What was the most useless item in your pack?
    Tian: A pair of night vision goggles. On an earlier season of the Race, the contestants' flashlights went out and I didn't want to be in a position where I couldn't see where I was going.
    8D: And what was the most useful thing in Jaree's pack?
    T: Jaree bought this humongous tube of Bengay muscle relaxant which came in handy, especially in the first week when it was so cold.
    8D: Tell us a survival trick you picked up on the Race.
    T: Jaree & I would steal food at the pit stops. Because we didn't know if we'd need to spend money on hotels and taxis on the next leg, we'd save by stocking up on the free food.
    Which issue is this ?

FORT Regular
    It's the newest issue Aug 14-21. I subscribe to the mag so it's usually delivered to my house before they sell it on the stands outside.

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Thanks a billion. Is there any more talks and pictures and interviews about anything related to The Amazing Race (beside Tian and Jaree)...? I'm doubting... But just wanna know.

FORT Regular
    There's also a short Millie/Chuck interview in this issue.

Tian does pop in from time to time, you're right she is a busy girl, but She says hi to all.
    Carey

FORT Regular
    hiyeeee tian!! you rock!!
    miss yah a lot!!! best of luck in everything, ayt!!!

yeah ... she's really nice ... says hi to all and even gave us her email addie so we can get in touch with her ... isn't that so sweet!!!

TIAN ROCKS!!!

FORT Regular
    i forgot to add JAREE!!!

TIAN and JAREE ROCKS!!! (my fave team!)

Quote Originally Posted by cajro62
    Tian does pop in from time to time, you're right she is a busy girl, but She says hi to all.
    oh yes she is! but always has time to email! such a goddess!
    The journey of a thousand miles begins with a broken fan belt and a leaky tire. .

FORT Regular
    im missing TIAN and JAREE a lot!!!
    it'll be so cool if they were in the final 3 .... just imagine all the fun they'll bring!!!

lets all pray for an all star edition soon ... im pretty sure they'll bring tian and jaree back!! they deserve to be back!

+ Reply to Thread