+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839404142434445 LastLast

Thread: Tian & Jaree

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    How ya' doin', Tian? We miss you being on the show.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

thanks amazing race guy. For some reason a post above my last one was deleted... I had been told it was Tian
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cali
    thanks amazing race guy. For some reason a post above my last one was deleted... I had been told it was Tian
    A post above your last was deleted? That's weird...

Tian's sexuality

Interesting comment from Tian about her flexible sexual preferences:

Dallas Voice
    By Daniel A. Kusner
    Lifestyles Editor

CBS knew an attractive combination when they chose two buff babes from South Beach, Miami to compete in the new season of The Amazing Race. With their bitchy catfights, actresses/models Tian Ktchen and Jaree Poteet were definitely one of this season’s sensational highlights. Constantly arguing with each other and then flipping their hair for dramatic effect, Tian and Jaree figured out a little too late that the secret for running a successful race was working together.
    After a Road Block challenge disintegrated into a dismal failure, Jaree — fuming with the rage of Robert DeNiro — once threatened to pound Tian’s face in. And just when viewers were ready to write them off as a ditzy duo, something clicked — they combined their strengths but ultimately lost a heart-pounding sprint to the finish just after Tian was dragged through a muddy pond in an Indian bull race with Jaree cheering on her brave teammate.
    While The Amazing Race has been one of the most gay-inclusive reality shows, Tian’s sexual identity has always been rather ambiguous.
    Tian’s bio says “Jaree was disappointed when she found out that Tian, likes girls. Jaree got over it, but admits that if Tian ever hit on her, it’d be over between them.”
    So is Tian an Anne Heche-style lesbian?
    “I don’t know,” Tian says in a phone interview last week. “My whole take on life is that I’m not going to block anything out where I can find my soulmate — male or female. I don’t know who that might be. I have never had a girlfriend but I’ve dated … I don’t know what form the love of my life is going to come in. I’m open to that.”
    Is she bisexual?
    “I guess so. I don’t do labels on stuff. I don’t know what my sexuality would be called — but it wouldn’t be called heterosexual either,” Tian explains, while noting that she also used to live with and date Wimbledon tennis stud Mark Philippoussis.
    Any hints to pass onto future Amazing Race hopefuls?
    “Yeah, whenever you get a clue, immediately stop. Just take those extra 20-30 seconds to read the damn clue. It looks like everyone is going Mach III, but you really do have time, and the most important thing to do is avoid making mistakes.”

Great Comment!! where did you find it?

Quote Originally Posted by Bianco
    where did you find it?
    At Dallas Voice Community Newspaper - 18 July 2003. http://www.dallasvoice.com/articles/...rticle_ID=3245

FORT Regular
    hiyeeee tian!! you rock!!
    miss yah a lot!!! best of luck in everything, ayt!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tianflyingfast
    what's up all
    email me if you like
    tianminx at hotmail
    kisses
    tian

cool! Hello Tian!!! you ROCK!

Allow me to say that Tian & Jaree are still my favorite TAR4 players, even though they were eliminated. Despite their arguing, both of them always looked fresh and glamourous no matter what. Other players started to look haggard after each leg, but not these two; as if they were followed by their personal stlyists throughout the race. You go, girls!

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    I find that Tian is a busy girl and she seldom come on this discussion board often... She looks like she has vanished for quite some time...

+ Reply to Thread