+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2627282930313233343536373839404142434445 LastLast

Thread: Tian & Jaree

lol_its_fun
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_gee
    after Tian and Jaree got eliminated i suddenly don't care who will win the race..... Dammit

By the way, I watched the show second time today and noticed that Jaree has lazy eyes when she and Tian was interviewed after the elmination. That looks kind of cute.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Amazin'raceguy, you can edit your posts for up to 30 minutes...It makes more sense to do that than add 5 posts in a row, right?
    But he's quoting other posters in his posts. Is there a way to quote multiple posters in one post? If there is, I don't know how to do it either.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Ah, true. There is a way, though.

Just type [quote] to start quoting, paste what you want in, and then type [/quote ] (without that last space). If you want the "XXX said:" thing in it, make it [quote=John] or whatever...

I really hated to see this team eliminated. I was very impressed that Tian managed to hold on in the bull-race. And her attitude rocked! She was kidding about getting a facial, not complaining about the BS!

[QUOTE=John]Ah, true. There is a way, though.

Just type [quote] to start quoting, paste what you want in, and then type [/quote ] (without that last space). If you want the "XXX said:" thing in it, make it
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    or whatever...
    Cool! Always learning something new!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

FORT Fogey
    What do you know? You learn something new every day!

The bull race thing was probably harder for Tian because she's the only girl who did it. I dunno, it looks like it'd be easier for a guy to do, what do you think?

I liked them! I was sorry to see them go!

Leo
    Premium Member
    The bull race thing was probably harder for Tian because she's the only girl who did it. I dunno, it looks like it'd be easier for a guy to do, what do you think?
    I definitely agree. That Roadblock did require a fair amount of upper-body strength.

FORT Regular
    Hmmm .. I definitely agree that most of the guys probably had an easier time doing it (especially since most of the males left are fairly athletic), but it seemed more like Tian was having trouble with the proper way of gripping the wood panel thingy, rather than holding on once the bulls started racing. She had no problems once she made it past the initial pull of the bulls running.

I saw somewhere else that Tian was the 1st and only female to ever do the bull race- apparently there was an article in some Indian paper. I will check back later... Wow, and Jaree having the flu and being nearly pulled by the producers and her refusing says alot about them too. Its amazing of how much info gets left out in editing, Love ya girls!!!
    Carey

ok here's the site that had another interview with T/J and mention of article.
    www.elitestv.com/NewsPub/...3c7d3.html
    Good luck

+ Reply to Thread