+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Tian & Jaree

FORT Fogey
    Something about these two just makes me say "ugh." They seem kind of bimbo-ey... They sure do have a bunch of models on the show this year. I guess they're trying to attract horny men...

FORT Fogey

Re: Tian & Jaree

[Tian] also has one of the highest IQs of all contestants...
    This could be a great indicator of tremendous puzzle-solving ability. In TAR 3, there was the detour that required either the counting of trees or Swiss coins. Several of the teams got stumbled not because these are hard challenges, but because they had to be done quickly. High IQ people, though debatably not "smarter," can often finish puzzles like these quicker and with more accuracy.

This team definitely looks ready to contend for television's finest race!

Good luck, Tian & Jaree!

Hmmm, but then again, Heidi has a high IQ
    "That's Numberwang!"

Originally posted by John
    Unfortunately, TAR also brought uber-beyotches Heather and Eve. So don't get your hopes up too high.
    Ugh, I bristled at the thought of these two, but then remembered the face plant
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey
    Their profiles are actually kind of reminding me of Heather and Eve - YUCK! Other than David and Jeff, this is my least favorite team...

Originally posted by fluff
    Yuk.

Anyone spotted the "Belly" staffer yet?

Hmmm.... Drama alert!! "I cant go on, I broke a nail."*gasp* I think they'll end up getting the boot early on.
    The things you regret most in life are the risks you didn't take. -Matthew Von Ertfelda

FORT Fogey
    I'm sorry, but could somebody please tell me what the "Belly" staffer means?

FORT Newbie

one day only

I doubt they will get passed the 1st day....they will be too busy applying moisturizer, etc.
    binabee

FORT Fogey

Re: one day only

Originally posted by binabee
    I doubt they will get passed the 1st day....they will be too busy applying moisturizer, etc.
    Actually, applying a good moisturizer is essential in airplane flights. Any seasoned traveller knows this. Tian and Jaree could very well be the prototype TAR contenders.

Because the altitude is so drying to the skin and eyes you will want to make sure you have a good moisturizer and moisturizing eye drops. Use the moisturizer liberally every few hours and use the eye drops as needed or according to the directions. Keeping a damp paper towel in a zippered sandwich bag will also allow you to freshen up whenever you wish.

Source: http://tn.essortment.com/longairplanefl_rafc.htm

LG.
    Originally posted by AnnaRHR
    I'm sorry, but could somebody please tell me what the "Belly" staffer means?
    Sure Anna. Bellys is a bar in Hollywood that way too many CBS reality tv show contestants have either worked at or been frequent customers at. It started with co-owner Mike "Boogie" Mahler, from Big Brother 2, who promoted the HELL out of BELLY while he was on the show. Then it spread to Survivor:Marquesas when Gabriel "I'm here to start a Uptopia" Cade was a bartender at Bellys and Sean "I'm the most under the radar alpha male you've ever seen" Recter was a frequent customer there (there were pictures on the internet of Sean and Boogie, leading to speculation that Gabe and Sean knew each other pre-show. Ever since then, people half expect a reality tv show contestant to have some connection, and I'm trying to remember if anyone from BB3 last summer was an actual employee of Belly, but I do remember that Chiara was spotted there by a casting agent for the show and talked into doing BB3.

Anyone else have anything to add to the Belly-lore? It pretty much just means it's a person on a reality tv show who is picked by a casting agent rather than applied for the show by sending in a tape like a normal person, and many viewers aren't really keen on such contestants.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread