+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Steve & Josh

FORT Fogey
    I don't see any conflict between these two. From their Q&A it seems like they know each other really well, have complementary personalities and senses of humor, and really respect and understand each other. I think this is one of those cases where their differences will help them.

FORT Fogey
    Josh is a skateboarding Trekkie who raises steers, according to his bio. Interesting combination...

I dig Trekkies
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

FORT Fogey
    For some reason, I predict this team will be a great big yawn...

FORT Fogey
    I suspect this is Josh talking about Tian and Jaree, although it could be Chris...

And which nerdy-looking contestant will speak disparagingly of a pair of contestants he assumes to have fake breasts?

Source: http://www.philly.com/mld/philly/ent...nt/5957381.htm

FORT Fogey
    As I predicted, these two are opposites who complemented each other perfectly.

They look like a fun team, who is prepared for the race. Must have respect for Steve who has been training for this, I doubt many others have done that. They might not get emotional with each other (to provide entertainment), but they will be interesting to watch otherwise. After the first episode they are definately one of my favorite teams.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I hope they are around for awhile. I like 'em so far.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

FORT Fogey
    Co-leaders after the first leg, Steve & Josh are my top and favorite team.

Josh is the first generation of TAR students of strategy. He has planned to go for alliances even at the risk of alienating others yet is adapatable to think on the fly.

The ticket counter was a good move and that was made even better with his leading Monica and Sheree to the bus tix.

Steve is fit and ready. I like everything I saw from them last night.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I would love to see a parent/child team in the final 3. We haven't had that before.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

+ Reply to Thread