+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: BB11's Jeff & Jordan up for AR #16 **possible spoilers**

Re: BB11's Jeff & Jordan up for AR #16

Quote Originally Posted by weizer2;3760225;
    I hope they get knocked out first. They already had their chance at the dough.
    Not me! They will provide plenty of comic relief. I can't wait for TAR 16!

Quote Originally Posted by weizer2;3760225;
    With the thousands and thousands of people applying for this show, I find it a bit disturbing they can't cast people who have not already been on a reality show. Much less a Winner from a previous show. I don't mean sound unpleasant, but I hope they get knocked out first. They already had their chance at the dough.
    I just don't understand how people don't realize that although it's called "reality" the networks still care about attracting as many as possible people to watch the show for advertising revenue and the show cares so that they can stay on the air; therefore they could not care less about the thousands of people that applied if they believe they are not going to generate ratings for the show. They know that J and J will bring in a big audience so it would be stupid for them not to cast them.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;3758785;
    J&J from Big Brother were caught in this photo during the filming of the next AR. Looks like they are still together & seeing the world.

Thanks, razorbacker! Now the big question is...does anyone know what airport they're at???

No. No no no no no no.

I realize the show does some casting strictly for ratings instead of skewing toward "the common man". Harlem Globetrotters? Ringling Brothers clowns? Got it.

But cross-reality show pollination always disgusts me. I'm okay with people going on a single reality show, even though I realize that the same time it means they're likely people I wouldn't like in real life ("wanting to be famous" isn't a goal I respect). But people who flock between these shows, who float around Hollywood parties looking to kiss up to the casting agents and producers or have agents shopping them between reality shows? No. Can't stand them.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I'm not sure I want to listen to Jordan whine the whole time she is on the show. In the BB house if she didn't get enough attention or sleep, she sulked and I don't really want to see that amp'd up to the umpteenth degree.
    Yup, with donuts!!

In other news
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Lauren Caitlin Upton, Miss Teen South Carolina 2007 (whose answer to why people from other countries can't read maps is a very famous video on the internet)
    is also going to be on TAR16. She's kinda perfect for the show; it'd give her more knowledge on geography.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

I like Jeff & Jordan, but I honestly don't see them getting very far. They aren't the sharpest tools in the shed & on AR you have to have at least some smarts!

I think I read on EW that the pic was in Los Angeles, which would probably be the starting leg.
    Phil: Claire likes to say "You can be part of the problem, or part of the solution." But I happen to believe you can be both. Modern Family

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3760360;
    No. No no no no no no.

I realize the show does some casting strictly for ratings instead of skewing toward "the common man". Harlem Globetrotters? Ringling Brothers clowns? Got it.

But cross-reality show pollination always disgusts me. I'm okay with people going on a single reality show, even though I realize that the same time it means they're likely people I wouldn't like in real life ("wanting to be famous" isn't a goal I respect). But people who flock between these shows, who float around Hollywood parties looking to kiss up to the casting agents and producers or have agents shopping them between reality shows? No. Can't stand them.
    Regarding the bolded part...I reckon you'll be glad to hear that Fantasia is getting her on reality show on VH1.

Well from what I read the producers of TAR went after Jeff/Jordan, so blame the producers.....I saw Jordan on BB, I never saw her whine....This should be a very interesting season of TAR I look forward to it.....

Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345;3761350;
    Well from what I read the producers of TAR went after Jeff/Jordan, so blame the producers.....I saw Jordan on BB, I never saw her whine....This should be a very interesting season of TAR I look forward to it.....
    I agree...it should be an interesting cycle. When does it air?
    I enjoy the escapism of reality television. Beats the heck out of worrying about your REAL life!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast