+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Steve & Dave

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I love their friendship!

They finished in a great spot considering all the problems they had. I hope the guy (can't get them straight just yet) gets some good anti-inflamtory drugs for his knee.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

My dad's an air traffic controller, and it amused me to see Steve/Dave/whoever immediately slip into speaking airport-ese in his radio voice when he caught sight of the plane on "final" into LAX. My dad always does that, too.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

I didn't know that Paulie!

Yeah, they were cute. I'm really not sure it's THAT much of an advantage, but I guess we'll see in upcoming eps.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)

Hey

Supp that Dave is a moderator/admin from Survivor Sucks forum. You might need to login to the message board and see the whole thread dedicated to that topic.

Enjoy!

But the question still remains, is it true? :rolleyes:

What's the question again?

I really really like these guys and are rooting for them, but I can't help but feel that they were really lucky in the first leg hence the position they are in.

Did anybody notice several shots of them taking it easy and not rushing it? Ie at the airport escalator, the bargaining for the taxis and such. I wonder if that would affect them or is that just a way of making the audiences feel that these guys are not gonna make it.

I really do hope they'd go far. They seem to be really nice guys
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

I did notice that RainD. I wasn't sure what they were trying to tell us!

Either it's a sign that they're going to leave early, or it's just the producer's way of err... 'manipulating' the audiences. Hmmm so that means that they'd either leave early or stay on longer. I do hope it's the latter!
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by raindance
    Hmmm so that means that they'd either leave early or stay on longer.
    Wow, they sure gave a lot away there!

Originally posted by BravoFan
    I did notice that RainD. I wasn't sure what they were trying to tell us!
    I think they were letting us know that they were serious about not breaking a sweat in this race.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

+ Reply to Thread