+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 239 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Reichen & Chip

Thanks for the pic!

R&C
    You are so lucky "LAs10Tens". Reichen is still look HOT in the billboard & in figure. But he seem to had gained some weight, hahahahahhah

Great pic and even greater story Las10tens!

Nice to get to know a little about our favorite players outside of the race.

FORT Newbie
    Way 2 Go LAs10Tens.

Yeah, you are pretty lucky to snag a pic... glad to know that Reichen is a good person off and on the air.

'Models/Married'

Great, now we just need to get Chip to be featured on some commercials or billboards before we can officially change the label of this team into: Models/Married

Sounds fine to me!
    Phil

FORT Regular
    lol definately a nice billboard. gaining weight I don't think so, he still looks the same as he was on TV but maybe he did, coz doing the race you are most certainly going to lose weight.
    as for models/married title, lol, hmmm chip wouldn't look bad as a model would he???

Originally posted by LordGarlic
    lol definately a nice billboard. gaining weight I don't think so, he still looks the same as he was on TV but maybe he did, coz doing the race you are most certainly going to lose weight.
    as for models/married title, lol, hmmm chip wouldn't look bad as a model would he???
    Chip looks great too, just look at last episode's photo album, the very first photo featured Chip alone titled: Chip checks the map

I say compred to Reichen, he is somewhat outshadowed and under-rated. I guess it's just because Chip isn't associated with 'sex symbol' as much as Reichen but I think is some respect, Chip can outshine Reichen. I'll take a wild guess and free to correct me if I am wrong: Women might be more interested in having an affair with a sexy man like Reichen but when it comes down to choosing a husband, Chip might be a more appealing choice because of his more gentle appeal.
    Phil

FORT Regular
    hmm you present very valid points. I personally believe that Chip has a balance in both brains and looks. He is not exactly stupid but very intelligent, yale and harvard, not to mention that he is a very successful businessman. Reichen is more the looks but little less brains kinda person, no offense to any reichen fans, despite me being one myself, i think compared to chip he isn't as smart based on CBS profiles. But once again we do not have a background of his education so we have no idea how to judge.
    but overall, these two make a great team of brains, brawn, looks, appeal, and mostly interesting

Speaking of great pictures - i don't know if you guys have seen it already but there's a picture taken of Reichen and Chip for the Feb issue of Genre magazine. They're both featured as one of the Gay Couples To Watch.

R&C
    Originally posted by LordGarlic
    hmm you present very valid points. I personally believe that Chip has a balance in both brains and looks. He is not exactly stupid but very intelligent, yale and harvard, not to mention that he is a very successful businessman. Reichen is more the looks but little less brains kinda person, no offense to any reichen fans, despite me being one myself, i think compared to chip he isn't as smart based on CBS profiles. But once again we do not have a background of his education so we have no idea how to judge.
    but overall, these two make a great team of brains, brawn, looks, appeal, and mostly interesting

It was true, both of them together result in a fabulous team where they almost have every requirements needed as a team such as brain, physical, cooperation, competitiveness,............ev en more than required, for example, "the looks", "Appeal", .......... They are qualified to become a STAR . hahhaahha

+ Reply to Thread