+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 239 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Reichen & Chip

Wow.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Thank you for getting us back on track !! What about Reichen's Air Force training ?? Will this be a help or a hindrance ??

Leo
    Premium Member
    I think it's an advantage. I suppose his Air Force training will pretty much render him without any fear of heights or planes. There's no reason it's not going to be an advantage.

He was in the Air Force Academy, right? Don't know about his training, but to get there he had to make more than a few culls.
    He is likely to be fine mental and physical specimen. That he has no fear of flying, oddly enough, might not immunize him from being wildly acrophobic!

PS The more that I think about it, kudos to CBS for having the nads to air a team of "married" gay men. Sort of like original Star Trek's first interracial kiss between Lt. Uhurah and Capt. Kirk, maybe.

FORT Fogey
    I think it will be an advantage. I think it promotes courage and willingness to try new experiences. Also, it would likely mean physical and mental strength. Plus, he seems like one of the few people on the show this season who isn't afraid of heights...

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    This thread is about a team in a race, not their social stature. Lets try and keep it to that and take your philisophical diatribes to the current events forum.
    Thank you for being a voice of reason Ili!

Btw.... it's hard to tell from this picture, but I believe Reichen could end up with the hottie award of the season.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Originally posted by Ilikai
    who cares about the social ramifications of a gay marriage. This thread is about a team in a race, not their social stature. Lets try and keep it to that and take your philisophical diatribes to the current events forum. Thank you....the night supervisor.
    Thank you, Ili!

FORT Fogey
    How do you know which one is which?

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I was guessing Reichen was the one on the left because I thought they just named them the way they appear in the picture....

Plus he looks a little younger...
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

FORT Fogey
    So the teams basically got their names based on who was sitting on the left or right? I looked at the site, though, and that seems to be the case. If I went on that show (which I wouldn't, because I would never put all my business out there for complete strangers to know my secrets), I would have to be certain to sit on the right, so my name would be first...

+ Reply to Thread