+ Reply to Thread
Page 239 of 239 FirstFirst ... 139189229230231232233234235236237238239
Results 2,381 to 2,384 of 2384

Thread: Reichen & Chip

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael47 View Post
    Chip has been asked by CBS to be one of the commentators on their TAR10 site blog. He will have just finished an AIDS ride in New York City when he sits down to watch the season premier tonight and starts posting his observations. Though the ride will be over by then, people can still donate.

brakingthecycle.com/?CID=11
    I'm curious who else will be blogging this season. And I hope these people actually blog. Last season there were quite a few racers but only a few that kept it up every week. Thanks for sharing! Nice they got someone from way back when.

Chip and Reichen#1 chipnreichenfan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael47 View Post
    Chip has been asked by CBS to be one of the commentators on their TAR10 site blog. He will have just finished an AIDS ride in New York City when he sits down to watch the season premier tonight and starts posting his observations. Though the ride will be over by then, people can still donate.

brakingthecycle.com/?CID=11
    I always admired Chip and I look forward to his blogs. It is great to hear Chip is still keeping busy and supporting many charties
    The greatest gift is to love and to be loved in return..The Moulin Rouge

FORT Newbie
    Chip has given out an e-mail address on the official CBS blog site for anyone who has TAR-related questions. Looks like some of this season's selected bloggers might have disappeared to the taping of TAR All Stars.

chip@merchantadvantage.com

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing...p09/fans/rotr/

FORT Newbie
    ShrinkingViolet was kind enough to post this recent comment by Chip [on the official CBS TAR10 blog] in the thread about "All Stars," but given that it involves Chip specifically I thought it okay to post here, too.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing...p10/fans/rotr/
    11/23/06 9:50 am
    ...Well folks, I had to ensure I was not doing any thing wrong before I wrote about this…and now I know I am doing the right thing….so I waited a few days on this topic….but all is clear…..sooooooooo….do you all believe in serendipity?

On Monday as I was leaving Miami to go north for the holidays I ran into, you guessed it, the start of TAR ALL STARS. I was laughing as I saw teams rush through security, okay….I was a little disheartened I was not on it with Reichen, but hopefully I can blog about it all next time. 2 teams saw me and yelled out Chip as I saw them!!!! A mini reunion in the airport ensued. I don’t think the producers knew what to do as I saw a few of them through the corner of my eye keeping their distance, as they never interfere with what is happening real time.

I can say I was very excited and so were they. We all were so happy to see each other and 5 teams asked me why we were not there with them. I simply said that we were considered too fast to be asked back…LOL.

We all hugged and talked for ten minutes. I even was able to give a hug to the SAME camera and sound guys that won with us on our last leg of the race. I LOVED IT. All other emotions aside, TAR has created a family and every one of us loved to see each other. I was thinking that some would not, as I was a bit “serious”…. LOL….on our race but they all liked that and thought that that was an important element to winning. Annnnyway…..what a hoot we had and 4 crews filmed it all. I even had to sign a waiver to use my image…so maybe when the race begins on TV you will see me with the following teams……

Gotcha! Sorry folks….my loyalty runs deep and I won’t disclose which teams are on the race, as I basically know all of them….so my little contest on who is on the race, from now on, will only be me tracking all of your choices. But I can say that I had 7 of the teams on the race on my original list.

So who are the teams and where were they going? For risk of getting anyone upset, let’s not go there and just know that the ALL STARS will be great, I just wish I was there doing it with all of them. WHAT A WAY TO START MY VACATION….and tune in I am sure you will all love it too!"

+ Reply to Thread