+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 239 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2384

Thread: Reichen & Chip

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by reverie
    I wrote in another forum that editing can really cloud one's judgment on a racer or a situation. This is a perfect example. Which is why I refuse to slam any of the racers on the show as I am only allowed to see a snippet of what truly happened.
    Ditto! Editing is evil!
    Because of that, many people think that R&C are whiny and that the "that's not fair" comment wasn't justified.

Another favorite contestant in a reality show won tonight! Now, I have these two to concentrate on. Tomorrow will be intense. (Deep breath in, hold, deep breath out). If they can not divulge infomation to family and friends, I wonder how they deal with not knowing? 10.10 hours to go!

I wrote in another forum that editing can really cloud one's judgment on a racer or a situation. This is a perfect example. Which is why I refuse to slam any of the racers on the show as I am only allowed to see a snippet of what truly happened.
    I have to agree this holds true most of the time but then there are always exceptions to the rule. There have been a lot of contestants on reality tv programs that have come across as hateful or malicious or sometimes just plain unpleasant - a few names cross my mind like Jerry from Survivor2 or Aaron and Arianne from TAR3 - and they all use "editing' as a convenient excuse for their behaviour.

lalol Any favorite episodes or tasks?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by rc'smum
    someone's contact lenses were lost when water splashed up into his face, and he couldn't see the mat or anything else up the beach.
    Hey guys,

I was just wondering if the someone is Chip. I always thought pilots have awfully good eyesight.

HCE
    newbie here. i've been watching tar 4 since its start and i admit i'm interested and full of admiration for Reichen and Chip. i really don't want to see them go but i've got this nasty feeling that they will not be able to make the final three.

But, anyway, i'd pick anyone of them to have a date with me.

FORT Newbie
    Funny ... I have the same feeling as well and it is not from Reichen's "Holly Crap ..." clip. If they split in real life, that's ok. If they didn't win the the $$$, that's ok too. If they didn't make the F3 ... than #$@% !!! Any other R&C fan feels the same ... or I am just paranoid ?

i like the one in allepey thrilling =S lol well i would like to see them get 1st in the future

lets not talk on the negative we hafta be positive =]

Quote Originally Posted by KevC
    Hey guys,

I was just wondering if the someone is Chip. I always thought pilots have awfully good eyesight.
    They say it's Reichen... but I too thought that pilots usually have good eyesight... too not be able to see stuff, like the mat clearly, than his eysight must be pretty bad...

+ Reply to Thread