+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 239 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Reichen & Chip

Okay, the sharing of the room was mentioned before. I missed the first 15 minutes and a few here and there (that happens when you live in a condo and have to run outside with your laundry, go back to add fabric softener...) could someone tell me what happened with the room? Thanks!

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Well, Steve and Debra got to the hotel first but Steve wanted to find something cheaper so they went looking. By the time they got back, all the rooms were gone and they guys offered to share which was sweet of them.

I think these two are adorable! Cute as the day is long and I love eye candy! I miss Danny and Oswald more than ever now. God, did those two make me LAUGH!

I think Chip and Reichen have a good shot of making it to the finals if they step it up a notch.
    ~*~ Maji *~

Thanks. I thought maybe they sprinted to the check-in and still shared. If the room had twin beds, then that really was a sacrifice. That was sweet of them. I'm sure that guy who told the bus driver to drive on without the NFL wives wouldn't have. (Eye candy is sweet and calorie free! )

Originally posted by lobeck
    No it's not...
    Yes it is lobes!

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by ForJustUs
    Why is that a sacrifice? I sleep with my wife.
    Agreed - I wouldn't mind sharing a bed with my husband, however small it may be. Of course, I'm six months pregnant, so I would take up most of the bed if it was small...

eldee's avatar is creeping me out.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by holly71
    eldee's avatar is creeping me out.
    Maybe his face is scarier without the make-up, though...

FORT Newbie
    Originally posted by AnnaRHR
    But why is it that somebody's sexual preference is automatically public knowledge? Let the other teams assume what they want. I don't see the other couples going around and letting everyone know that they're straight, so why should the gay couple have to?
    I agree Anna, I don't think it is even remotely necessary to point out their sexual preference anymore than I think it necessary to point out that Millie and Chuck are virgins. I think it is tacky.
    ~Robyn~

FORT Fogey
    I think we're told what the relationships are because TAR isn't just a race, like a marathon or the Giro d'Italia.

Half the show is the competition, the other half is how Person A and Person B get along. Knowing what bonds these people adds to the splendor of the program, I think.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    The team may have wanted it that way simply because they are happy with who they are, especially because they were able to be married .
    Not sure where they are from but thats huge.

+ Reply to Thread