+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 11/22/Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 11/22/Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Aaaagggghhhhh!!! Another NEL for a team I wanted out NOW!!!

50 years and counting! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3755219;
    I tuned in a little late, but from what I saw, I'm o.k. with their angel reappearing this episode given the taxi-cab theft they endured. No matter how whiney the girl is (and she is whiney!).

Integrity should prevail over thievery.

I know; I know. Few will agree.
    There may be few who agree with you . . . but I do. What Sam and Dan did was low. Imagine what they'd be saying if the Globetrotters did that to them.

I was hoping S&D would be eliminated this week. Now I have to hope for next week.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian;3755253;
    There may be few who agree with you . . . but I do. What Sam and Dan did was low. Imagine what they'd be saying if the Globetrotters did that to them.

I was hoping S&D would be eliminated this week. Now I have to hope for next week.

I agree with you. I hope karma comes back to bite them in the butt. Brain and Erica have not been rude or disrepectful to any of the teams and that was down right nasty of the boys to do that.

I'm fine with Ericka whining. There have been MUCH worse on this show. "Victoriaaaaaaaaa" comes to mind. However, she could get the lead out of her ass when she's doing comps. She just mosey's along...in no hurry. I'd be frantic..lol.

I hope and pray those nasty brothers don't win this. They have turned into real asshats. You can tell they are sick of each other, too. They bicker way more than Ericka whines.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Me, too!

I thought for sure that someone would have already commented on S&D following Megan and Cheyne to the car (after complaining about the Globetrotters *always* following them last week). And taking the cab was just nasty...then again, the driver should have said "no". (But was anyone else surprised that no one ran out of money this leg?)

I just want S&D gone. (If I go according to form, this means they win. )

So, I finally got to watch the show but ended up with a phone call during most of it! So I still don't know who won and much about the challenges. Anyone care to describe what happened? I know it was a NEL by reading the above posts, but can't figure out much else.

So... I'm a little confused: I know that Brian and Erica were saved thanks to it being the last NEL (if I'm going by this right, we had the poker duo saved in first leg, Matt/Gary second and now Brian/Erica, and there were three this go), but what was the standings this leg of the race for the rest of them.

It's a bummer that Sam and Dave weren't penalized - at least from what I'm reading - for stealing Brian and Erica's taxi, though again - if they had to pay B&E's meter/mileage tab, then it was worth it anyway.

I'm right now hoping for anyone to win this over the brothers - I wasn't too fond of team Guido from the first season (They redeemed themselves in the All-Star Season though); however, what Sam and Eric did made what anything Guido did first season almost seem classy.

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock;3755327;
    So... I'm a little confused: I know that Brian and Erica were saved thanks to it being the last NEL (if I'm going by this right, we had the poker duo saved in first leg, Matt/Gary second and now Brian/Erica, and there were three this go), but what was the standings this leg of the race for the rest of them.
    Cheynne and Meghan 1st
    Sam and Dan 2nd
    Globetrotters 3rd
    Ericka and Brian 4th (NEL)
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3755219;
    I tuned in a little late, but from what I saw, I'm o.k. with their angel reappearing this episode given the taxi-cab theft they endured. No matter how whiney the girl is (and she is whiney!).

Integrity should prevail over thievery.

I know; I know. Few will agree.

I agree with you too.

The brothers really are turning into what someone above called "asshats."

Man, this show was intense last night. I so wanted the two brothers to go home. I couldn't believe they stole the taxi from Brian and Erika.....but rest assure pay back is a mother because there is nothing like a woman scorned The look in Krika's eyes says it all. I cried when they found out they weren't eliminated, because lets face it, other then the Globetrotter's they are fun to watch.

Can't wait for next week, hope the Sam & Dan go home.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast