+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Monica & Sheree

well im rooting for them.
    Breast Cancer Survivor

to the site honey

That's cool, we all have our favourites.
    It usually takes me a few weeks to decide who I like best, after a little chopping and changing of my favourites no doubt.
    "That's Numberwang!"

thanks fluff.
    Breast Cancer Survivor

I really want to like them. I hope I do.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

FORT Fogey
    Yeah, I want to like them too, because it would be nice to have a women's team win this show for once and I certainly don't want that to be Tian and Jaree. It seems like the women on reality shows have been horrible lately, particularly on Survivor (Heidi, Jenna, Deena, Christy, etc.) and Big Brother (Tanya, Chiara, etc.). THey need to get some strong, intelligent, modest women on these shows who don't lose right away...

FORT Fogey
    Teri (from Teri and Ian of TAR3) picked these two for second place, although I am somewhat confused by her response...

Monica and Sharee: I like this team. Being the wives of football players means that they are used to taking care of themselves. We all know about football widows. This must be that on an even grander scale. An all women team with many skills. I also love football. Go Dolphins(sorry ladies).

http://www.realityreel.com/modules.p...rder=0&thold=0

I guess she's saying that because their husbands spend so much time on the road, that they (the ladies) are used to taking care of bussiness alone. "Football Widows" only lose their husbands during football season for a few hours a week, so Monica and Sheree get it on a grander scale.

Oh, and she's sorry to the ladies because their husbands aren't Dolphins.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

FORT Fogey
    THANK YOU! That makes quite a bit of sense now! Previously I had thought that meant they were high maintenance, but now I realize it means more that they are independent. That could be a really good trait for this race!

FORT Fogey
    So, these are the NFL wives? Now which guys are they married to? Grrr I'm a tad annoyed that it doesn't say! *sigh*

I wonder how they will do, they look tough, but I'm not sure about this "short term willpower" thing.

Originally posted by Lil_Cutie
    So, these are the NFL wives? Now which guys are they married to? Grrr I'm a tad annoyed that it doesn't say! *sigh*

I wonder how they will do, they look tough, but I'm not sure about this "short term willpower" thing.
    Wow!!! A Dave Fan!!! I didn't know they were any left!!! I still thought that Dave should of made it further in the Amazon.
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

+ Reply to Thread