+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Monica & Sheree

FORT Fan
    It seems that this team is tough, but they let me remember Tramel/Talicia and the Soccer Mom. I think they may stay for some episodes.
    However, who knows. A lot of forecast said Teri and Ian would be elimiated first

Originally posted by John
    "I will NOT eat that 5-pound bag of chocolate! Okay, I've held out long enough, pass it over here."

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Are these the two that are married to NFL players?
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Yep, just looked that up in John's thread. They are married to NFL players.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Re: Monica & Sheree

Originally posted by John
    [IMG]images/stor/tar4_monica_sheree.jpg[/IMG]

She doesn't like cold climates, understands a little Spanish, and had traveled to Antigua, Jamaica, Puerto Rico and the Bahamas.
    So she's been to Sandals a couple of times......

K

FORT Fogey
    I'm kind of borderline on these two. They sound like they could be really friendly and fun, although they also could be kind of spoiled. I'm leaning more toward viewing them as likeable, though...

FORT Newbie
    She doesn't like cold climates, understands a little Spanish, and had traveled to Antigua, Jamaica, Puerto Rico and the Bahamas.

Does going on vacation to the beach really count as "travelling"?
    "In twenty years you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So, throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore! Dream! Discover!"...Mark Twain

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Counts........as opposed to NOTHING
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I like the fact that these two havenít gone out of their way to make outrageous comments.

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by sheela
    I like the fact that these two havenít gone out of their way to make outrageous comments.
    ...which also can signal that they are boring. Sometimes obnoxious teams are more fun to watch than boring, nice ones. I prefer funny, outgoing, likeable teams. Of course, the fact that their bio is so sanitary tells us very little of them, so it's hard to tell what to think with these two...

+ Reply to Thread