+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 34 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Kelly & Jon

Kelly & Jon

[IMG]images/stor/tar4_kelly_jon.jpg[/IMG]

BIO

Kelly, 30, has been modeling for the past 10 years. She met her fiancÚ in a "dive bar" in South Beach, Miami. Kelly admits to being high-strung and obsessive, "athletic, bossy and silly." She enjoys scuba diving, running and traveling, and attended two years of junior college. Kelly and Jon recently had a "bad breakup on their three-year anniversary" over getting married, but since then, they've gotten engaged. Nothing's off limits in conversation. Kelly believes that she "could fit in at the presidential banquet or at a frat party," though Barbara Bush once told her at a VIP Texan party to "stay away from George." She gets motion sickness and fears spiders, bees, heights and sharks.

Originally from New Jersey, Jon, 28, is a real estate agent and has worked as a model and bartender in the past. He's an "all-around good athlete" and graduate of Rutgers University, which he attended on a Lacrosse scholarship. He enjoys skiing and boating and considers himself to be "spontaneous, competitive and funny." He claims to have no fears, but "fat people" is the sole listing under his phobias. He blows off steam by "having sex," and says the his favorite topic of conversation is "talking shit about other people." He spent some time in Thailand with his teammate and has traveled to Italy, France, Holland, the UK and Portugal. He speaks no foreign languages. Jon describes Kelly as "very sympathetic for others," but admits that one of his pet peeves about himself is that he is extremely critical of other people.

Oh dear, I smell trouble from these two.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Wow. It's like Heidi and Jenna, only Jenna turned into a guy and Heidi's a struggling model too. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKK!!
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Uhg, I haven't read through all the bio's yet, but I already like them the least.

How the hell can you list "fat" people as a phobia?
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

He's obviously a moron.

Don't like these two.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I don't know if that Barbara Bush story is a joke or not.

I'm gonna have fun not liking them two
    "The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy."
    -- Unknown

She screams high maintenance, doesn't she? Her entire body looks fragile.

What's with all the models this time around? What is that, six of 'em?!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

This team is headed for a complete meltdown - I'm not even sure if they'll get out of the first airport alive.

I think this is the Zach(was that his name?how could I forget?) and Flo of the show.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

Shame, too, because he looks kinda do-able. But, she's afraid of heights, motion sickness, and sharks? And she's doing this show?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 34 1234567891011 ... LastLast