+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Kelly & Jon

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I was really surprised that the people that run the place let them do that (or maybe they didn't have a chance to stop them). Seems like a real liability if they would have been injured.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Just a question here for you guys.

Why did Kelly and Jon slide down the hill by themselves?? I really don't get it. I saw them speaking to some people and then they slid down?? Could anyone confirm this?
    All good things come to an end.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    William, they misread the clue and somehow ended up at the top of the hill without the raft rather than having the raft first. So they had to go to the bottom and get the raft and redo the challenge in the raft as indicated on the clue.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

That was dangerous imo. The slope was pretty steep.
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by BravoFan
    I was really surprised that the people that run the place let them do that (or maybe they didn't have a chance to stop them). Seems like a real liability if they would have been injured.
    I agree. That would be such a liability. Of course, if they injured themselves, CBS could probably get out of it by saying that they injured themselves by not following directions. There is probably a clause in their waivers that states that CBS is only liable for injuries sustained while completing required tasks.

It may have been reckless, but I thought it was pretty gutsy of them to go down the slope on their butts. These guys aren't going to give up or whine.

FORT Fogey
    You're probably right, but if they had gotten hurt and monopolized the whole show, thus depriving us of our TAR dosage, I'm sure we wouldn't have appreciated it...

FORT Regular
    I like this team. Kelly seems to have a pretty nice personality from what I've seen so far. It was funny watching them slide down the hill without the raft, and the way they look at each other when they see Tian and Jaree.

Jayson, welcome to the FORT.

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by Jayson
    I like this team. Kelly seems to have a pretty nice personality from what I've seen so far. It was funny watching them slide down the hill without the raft, and the way they look at each other when they see Tian and Jaree.
    I missed that - How did they look?

+ Reply to Thread