+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Kelly & Jon

FORT Fogey
    From the article posted on Debra and Steve's page:

One young woman calls her male partner an idiot in a moment of frustration.

I suspect this is about this pair, although it could be Amanda and Chris...

FORT Fogey
    Nope, they were the ones who had to threaten each other to continue the relationship according to Teri (from TAR3):

Kelly and Jon: I just donít see this as a good melding of two people. You must wonder just how tight they are. See had to threaten him to continue their relationship. I just donít think that that indicates strength of team.

Are the opinions on this site so uninspired that you have to import them from other fan-sites?

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I agree John. I saw no need to be posting posts from other web sites so I deleted them.

It's one thing to post links to interviews or articles, but I don't think we need (or care) to read thoughts that other people are posting on different web sites. If we wanted that we'd go there and read them.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I was really set to dislike these two, Kelly in particular, but I found I rather liked her.

I loved when she told Jon that him telling the bus driver not to let Monica and Sheree onto the bus would come back to get him
    "That's Numberwang!"

Exactly, Fluff...and it looks like that kharma could be biting them in the butt next week...

I was prepared to dislike them, as well, but I actually thought they were an OK team...

I like them. I found nothing to dislike about them, so far. And Kelly's a cutie.

Ditto on what you guys are saying about them. I guess I didn't see them enough to form an opinion yet, but nothing sticks out as being really bad about them. I guess I'll know in a few weeks when my real opinions start getting formed!
    To be a star: you must shine your own light; follow your own path; and don't be afraid of the darkness, for that's where stars shine brightest.

Watch The Amazing Race 4 on CBS Thursdays @ 8:00!!!

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Kelly reminds me an awful lot of Mrs. Paulie (looks-wise)
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

FORT Fogey
    Regardless of how they performed on the show, I just can't get out of my head the fact that they said they are scared of fat people...

+ Reply to Thread