+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Kelly & Jon

3 Steves, 2 Jons, 0 Robs.

He thinks he’s funny, I wonder if we’ll agree. I assume the fat phobia is a joke. “Talking shit about other people” might entertain some.

FORT Fogey
    sheela, Robs are saved for Survivor!

I can't believe they revised their bios. It was accurate the first time and the cat is already out of the bag. *sigh* I don't like them.

FORT Fogey
    I wonder who initiated the bio change - Kelly and Jon or the Amazing Race people. Of course, anybody who would say things so ignorant is clearly not a person I want to root for. This is my least favorite team (although Cindy and Russell, Tian and Jaree, and David and Jeff are close)...

Leo
    Premium Member
    My guess is it was the Amazing Race people, or maybe CBS. I think someone realized this was not a good thing to place in the team bios, so they had it removed. Maybe they don't want a team to be the hated one even before the show.

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    Too late! :rolleyes:
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

FORT Fogey
    You know, he seems like a jerk, but she seems even worse. She referenced her modeling in every other question on the Q&A and I am still kind of repulsed by her stating that she is most prepared for "all the hot and humid places." I don't think I'm prepared to watch her in all the hot and humid places. I predict this team will be the next Tara and Wil - a super flirty bimbo girl and an ignorant and obnoxious male.

I agree Anna. These two bug me. Although I will admit to actually liking Liking Wil after the way he handled himself when Rosie was such a witch to him on her show.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Originally posted by raindance
    Gives me the Aaron-Arienne vibe. Fat people as phobia? How obnoxious!
    Hmmm, I see what you mean.

That comment about fat people is so ridiculous, what exactly is it that scares him?

Actually, no, I don't care enough to want to know really.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Originally posted by cali
    I agree Anna. These two bug me. Although I will admit to actually liking Liking Wil after the way he handled himself when Rosie was such a witch to him on her show.
    Rosie was so ridiculous.
    Blaming everything on Wil, Tara started her fair share of their fights.

I just don't like the look of these two at all.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey
    This team is tied with Tian and Jaree for most likely to go home first. I wish that was true, but I think the poll responses were mainly based on who people want to go home first... Although, the show is more fun to watch if there are obnoxious teams in there, as long as they don't win AGAIN!

+ Reply to Thread