+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2122232425262728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: Kelly & Jon

OK - I'm totally blanking out. Who won last season? Was it that ex-couple, the blond haired girl and the ass?

No it was nasty mean whiny ass Flo and Zack the doormat.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff

Ugh!!!! I couldn't stand those two. Flo was such a B*TCH and Zach was just an idiot for putting up with her crap for as long as he did. I'm sorry but about the tenth time that she said she was going to quit, he should have said fine then we quit. She treated him like shit and he took it. Stupid!!!! I'm was so glad to hear that they weren't together after the race. Does anyone know if she is still with the twin that she got together with after the show? I think it was Drew? If they are, how does he stand her. LOL

She is still with Drew. Living with him, from my understanding.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by klughsgirl03
    Ugh!!!! I couldn't stand those two. Flo was such a B*TCH and Zach was just an idiot for putting up with her crap for as long as he did. I'm sorry but about the tenth time that she said she was going to quit, he should have said fine then we quit. She treated him like shit and he took it. Stupid!!!! I'm was so glad to hear that they weren't together after the race. Does anyone know if she is still with the twin that she got together with after the show? I think it was Drew? If they are, how does he stand her. LOL
    Maybe Drew is deaf. Well, if not he would be by now.

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Well, from the racers that know her, they say she's a nice girl. Maybe the pressure of racing got her so whiny... But then (drifts off) she doesn't do much and don't have much pressure.... you get my point.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    She is still with Drew. Living with him, from my understanding.
    Amazing, ain't it?

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    LOL! that's true, in a way, come to think of it...

A few posts ago, when I asked someone that was just starting to watch TAR4 to let us know how they feel about K&J as the season goes on, I hope it wasn't misinterpretted as I don't like K&J. And, I am not one of those "K&J have been mean to R&C so I don't like K&J" people.

Honestly, I thought most of K&J's bickering and out-right fighting and name calling to each other was not that big of a deal. Maybe they need to work on their communication skills a bit, but hey, if it works for them, good for them. It doesn't appear that either one of them takes the other's harsh remarks totally serious.

What I did not really care for was their name calling and making fun of other teams. Just seemed a bit childish and unnecessary. Not the end of the world, but just a bit juvenile. If it wasn't for that I honestly think they were one of the better teams.

I am rooting for David & Jeff to win it, but won't be too upset with any of the 3 winning. None of them were perfect angels to each other or to other teams. None of them ran a flawless race. But they were all pretty darned good. Hope the finale is exciting!

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Thread reopened for comments....

+ Reply to Thread