+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2122232425262728293031323334 LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 340

Thread: Kelly & Jon

  1. #301
    Cheeky Chick Sunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Great White North
    Age
    36
    Posts
    37
    OK - I'm totally blanking out. Who won last season? Was it that ex-couple, the blond haired girl and the ass?

  2. #302
    Yoffy lifts a finger... fluff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    43,485
    No it was nasty mean whiny ass Flo and Zack the doormat.
    "That's Numberwang!"

  3. #303
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Age
    39
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    No it was nasty mean whiny ass Flo and Zack the doormat.

    Ugh!!!! I couldn't stand those two. Flo was such a B*TCH and Zach was just an idiot for putting up with her crap for as long as he did. I'm sorry but about the tenth time that she said she was going to quit, he should have said fine then we quit. She treated him like shit and he took it. Stupid!!!! I'm was so glad to hear that they weren't together after the race. Does anyone know if she is still with the twin that she got together with after the show? I think it was Drew? If they are, how does he stand her. LOL

  4. #304
    The race is back! John's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    On the mat
    Age
    43
    Posts
    40,432
    She is still with Drew. Living with him, from my understanding.

  5. #305
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by klughsgirl03
    Ugh!!!! I couldn't stand those two. Flo was such a B*TCH and Zach was just an idiot for putting up with her crap for as long as he did. I'm sorry but about the tenth time that she said she was going to quit, he should have said fine then we quit. She treated him like shit and he took it. Stupid!!!! I'm was so glad to hear that they weren't together after the race. Does anyone know if she is still with the twin that she got together with after the show? I think it was Drew? If they are, how does he stand her. LOL
    Maybe Drew is deaf. Well, if not he would be by now.

  6. #306
    Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,219
    Well, from the racers that know her, they say she's a nice girl. Maybe the pressure of racing got her so whiny... But then (drifts off) she doesn't do much and don't have much pressure.... you get my point.

  7. #307
    FORT Fanatic Luna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore :)
    Age
    24
    Posts
    624
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    She is still with Drew. Living with him, from my understanding.
    Amazing, ain't it?

  8. #308
    FORT Fanatic Luna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore :)
    Age
    24
    Posts
    624
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    No it was nasty mean whiny ass Flo and Zack the doormat.
    LOL! that's true, in a way, come to think of it...

  9. #309
    Premium Member CantGetEnufTAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    KS
    Posts
    363
    A few posts ago, when I asked someone that was just starting to watch TAR4 to let us know how they feel about K&J as the season goes on, I hope it wasn't misinterpretted as I don't like K&J. And, I am not one of those "K&J have been mean to R&C so I don't like K&J" people.

    Honestly, I thought most of K&J's bickering and out-right fighting and name calling to each other was not that big of a deal. Maybe they need to work on their communication skills a bit, but hey, if it works for them, good for them. It doesn't appear that either one of them takes the other's harsh remarks totally serious.

    What I did not really care for was their name calling and making fun of other teams. Just seemed a bit childish and unnecessary. Not the end of the world, but just a bit juvenile. If it wasn't for that I honestly think they were one of the better teams.

    I am rooting for David & Jeff to win it, but won't be too upset with any of the 3 winning. None of them were perfect angels to each other or to other teams. None of them ran a flawless race. But they were all pretty darned good. Hope the finale is exciting!

  10. #310
    eny
    eny is offline
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    10,476
    Thread reopened for comments....

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.