+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 202122232425262728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: Kelly & Jon

Hug me!
    my guess is that TAR4 just aired in Australia ? I assume he/she is talking about the road block challenge in the second episode where they needed to match the mask with the picture ?

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    I guess maybe the episodes he/she saw are those that were in Australia.

FORT Newbie
    my money is on these two to win the amazing race

Quote Originally Posted by weird_gal
    what do you man by: i've only seen 2 episodes?
    Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    my guess is that TAR4 just aired in Australia ? I assume he/she is talking about the road block challenge in the second episode where they needed to match the mask with the picture ?

ruben, I think you may be correct. Seems like I read in another thread here that Australia "just got TAR" or something like that. So, although it seems a bit odd that they would just be getting it while we are on episode 12, I think that must be what happened.

So, if way2gozachnflo has only seen two episodes, and is talking about the Venice masquerade RoadBlock (one of the better mental challenges of the season, in my opinion) and "the models", then that all makes sense. Because Venice was episode 2, and I assume the "models" mentioned are Tian & Jaree (since that was their CBS "tagline") and they were in Venice.

If you are just now getting to see TAR4, hope you enjoy it! And if you are only on Ep#2 let us know how your opinion of Kelly & Jon evolves as the season progresses.

Quote Originally Posted by CantGetEnufTAR
    And if you are only on Ep#2 let us know how your opinion of Kelly & Jon evolves as the season progresses.

"A man usually falls in love with a woman, but not always so be careful."

"It is better to deserve without receiving, than to get hit in the head with a baseball bat."

"Let your heart soar as high as it will go --- but when you're done you better put it back in real quick or you'll die. Can't live without a heart, man, wise up."

"Nothing endures but change --- especially dimes and pennies, they endure like mad men."

"The key to success is in my pocket. Go ahead, try and take it."

I quite like Kelly and John...

I haven't read through this entire thread as it is way too long, but I am really surprised they would attract so much wrath.

Hmmm. Did I miss something??

Hug me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny
    I quite like Kelly and John...

I haven't read through this entire thread as it is way too long, but I am really surprised they would attract so much wrath.

Hmmm. Did I miss something??
    Oh.. Kelly and Jon are way . Just that they said some mean stuffs to psych Reichen and Chip out and R&C fans just like Reichen and Chip take those comments personally.

They aren't my favourite team, but if they win they'll thoroughly deserve it.
    Jon has made some really good "instinct" decisions along the race and stuck to his guns when Kelly was yelling at him to do something different.
    I think more often than not he's been right.

Kelly has stepped up to the plate and performed whatever challenges she's been required to do well.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Totally. They played hard and I find their bickering hilarious.

R&C bug me so I guess I see how it is. Either you like one team or the other.

Well, after I disliked Flo so much last season and then she won, I was determined not to really dislike anyone this year.

I'd prefer it if Kelly and Jon didn't win, but if they do, so be it.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread