+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1819202122232425262728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: Kelly & Jon

A win by team JoKe would not be undeserved. It wouldn't surprise me either. This team is deceptively strong - a fact lost on some people because all they see is the name-calling or the in-fighting.

PLUS...as for talking about people?? i SEE MORE people on the boards yapping worse about j/k than they ever did about millie...and what about deal josh who dissed the models supposed boob jobs the first day???? helllloooooooo

I think this team has gotten more flack than they really deserve. I wasn't nearly as bothered by the name calling as some of the other posters in the boards. I don't think any of the teams of TAR4 have shown any ugly behaviour that can be compared to, say, Aaron and Arianne. As for Jon and Kelly's spats - they were just that - spats - they ended as soon as they begun - unlike, Chuck and Millie who seemed more at odds despite not getting as nasty as Joke in their arguments. They may b*tch and moan but at the end of the day, they still appear to be a loving couple.

Jasmine Trias & Sam Milby NBCDaytimeFan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbadmatt
    A win by team JoKe would not be undeserved. It wouldn't surprise me either. This team is deceptively strong - a fact lost on some people because all they see is the name-calling or the in-fighting.

I think this team has gotten more flack than they really deserve. I wasn't nearly as bothered by the name calling as some of the other posters in the boards. I don't think any of the teams of TAR4 have shown any ugly behaviour that can be compared to, say, Aaron and Arianne. As for Jon and Kelly's spats - they were just that - spats - they ended as soon as they begun - unlike, Chuck and Millie who seemed more at odds despite not getting as nasty as Joke in their arguments. They may b*tch and moan but at the end of the day, they still appear to be a loving couple.

I totally agree! They're kinda like Teri and Ian in that they fight and are nasty at each other at times, but they still love each other. And I loved Teri and Ian so of course I love Kelly and Jon too. Ever since the BFGs/Team ATC got eliminated, JoKe has been my pick to win.

Well, karalott, I agree with most of your points, but I still want Reichen and Chip to win... if not them, then Kelly and Jon...

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    [QUOTE=...BUT I do think that from episode one Millie and her lil gang of mid western "nice" folks were out of line..ie, jumping on mat together and hogging prizes...helping each other and treating the models, nfl's, chips and j/k etc as if they were nothing ...

That's part of the reason I didn't like Millie in the beginning...she was a little too nice. Nothing wrong with that, but when I watch a show like this, I like to see people give it their all to win, not to make friends. Millie seemed to get a little more competitive as the game went on, though. But Kelly and Jon have been there to win, and have done everything they can to make sure that they do. Besides, wasn't it Millie who helped D/J and J/A at the train station but huddled away from Jon and Kelly so they couldn't hear what train she was taking? A poster on another forum said maybe Millie was jealous of th fact that Kelly was engaged, but here she's been with her boyfriend for 12 years and nothing. I think there's been nothing wrong with the way Kelly and Jon have acted...they must be doing something right to get everyone stirred up.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    well like them or hate them I have to admit, Kelly has bigger balls than me, I'd have never completed that repell down that building.....nooooooooo nope not ever!

Quote Originally Posted by freebiesite
    PLUS...as for talking about people?? i SEE MORE people on the boards yapping worse about j/k than they ever did about millie...and what about dear josh who dissed the models supposed boob jobs the first day???? helllloooooooo
    Not to mention ATC Steve's little "tire" comment to Tian & Jaree in Marseilles. That's the nastiest behavior I've seen from one team toward another in the whole race -- and yet lots of people here just seem to LOVE Steve & Dave. At least Jon & Kelly never made veiled threats to another team.

People keep talking about how nasty J&K are to the other teams, but I really don't recall them ragging on teams other than Millie & Chuck. (Help me out here, folks, and give me some examples. The "You're letting a gay guy beat you" comment from Jon in the last episode doesn't count. It's obviously part of the dynamic between them and R/C, and it seems that R/C participate in it, too.) And, frankly, since M/C were just about my least favorite team -- Millie was just so sour & unpleasant and Chuck was such a wimp -- I actually sorta enjoyed J/K's dissing of them.

Jon & Kelly are far from being my favorite team. But my world won't come to an end if they end up winning this thing, either.

FORT Fan
    Besides, wasn't it Millie who helped D/J and J/A at the train station but huddled away from Jon and Kelly so they couldn't hear what train she was taking? A poster on another forum said maybe Millie was jealous of th fact that Kelly was engaged, but here she's been with her boyfriend for 12 years and nothing. I think there's been nothing wrong with the way Kelly and Jon have acted...they must be doing something right to get everyone stirred up.
    On the first episode Millie also took an extra pair of shuttle tickets for the soon to be departed chris and amanda..assuring them a place on the first shuttle....

also on the first episode josh let the atc cut in front of the nfl's and chip/reichen....he later screwed over the poor models to make it up to the nfl's...he gave the nfl's a shuttle ticket...he then dissed the models..saying "i didnt want the blondes with the fake tits"....

this arrogant alliance was firmed up in cortina...where the 4 teams decided ahead of time to take the mat jump together....only the fact of bum knee kept the atc from the mat with them....this is verified in the josh/dad thread by "elbow tats" himself...

I am sure that j/k's feelings against millie were a combination of things thru the race...and NOT all that bad....josh dissed the beloved models the very first day for NO reason ...

the "alliance" or survivor/big brother tactics NO doubt were not all that enjoyable for those on the "other side"...

and...in an interview on elites millie herself admits she had reservations about the 3 on mat, but had they had planned it...plus she felt they were all like her and chuck "middle america' LOL>> Ie, they were all white, straight, not models, not living together, and not from south beach florida...LOL...

Link>>>http://www.elitestv.com/NewsPub/2003...9a69e8ac2.html

Nothing more to add really except to say that it's sweetly ironic that the teams that little alliance has targetted at one point or another are the three teams left remaining.

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Will John be interviewing Kelly and Jon?

Will John let his personal feelings towards Kelly and Jon get in the way of the interview? Will they be a war of words?

We will soon find out... In the couple of weeks to come.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    John's interview with Flo last season was very professional.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

+ Reply to Thread