+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: Kelly & Jon

i hated flo then...but after her interview and apologies...i kinda understand her given the race's pressure and zach's silence despite the attention she's trying to get from him...

But Kelly and Jon, no interviews can make them apologize for the way they behave for they intent and meant to give such disgusting remarks on other teams...

and if they said..that they were jokes...well hello...it only seals their immaturity and lack of personality...

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    I think Kelly is more attractive...

Kelly and Jon,

You are the last team to arrive.

I am sorry to tell you... You both has been virtually eliminated from the race....

Consider this:

Jon & Kelly are the only team in Amazing Race history to have made it to the Final 3 without ever using the Fast Forward.

Love 'em or hate 'em, that's pretty darn impressive. They just might turn out to be the "deserving" team.

Quote Originally Posted by kukaycute
    Kelly's remarks are way too personal...specially the GAY thing, the MOLE and WEREWOLF thing...she is sooo disgusting!!! specially when she don't look good either!!!
    when did she say anything about being gay? i dont recall ever hearing her say that. ligthen up will ya.
    The journey of a thousand miles begins with a broken fan belt and a leaky tire. .

Quote Originally Posted by TheLastBoyScout
    when did she say anything about being gay? i dont recall ever hearing her say that. ligthen up will ya.
    This last episode, going down the wall, she and Jon both made comments about Chip & Reichen with completely unnecessary gay commentary in them.

Quote Originally Posted by LAguy
    Love 'em or hate 'em, that's pretty darn impressive. They just might turn out to be the "deserving" team.
    In no way are Kelly and Jon impressive or deserving. They are the most despicable, awful "human beings" ever to run this race, and as much of a fan as I am of this show, if they win I will never watch again.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    They are the most despicable, awful "human beings" ever to run this race, and as much of a fan as I am of this show, if they win I will never watch again.
    Hahaha, that's true as there maybe no TAR5.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    if they win I will never watch again.
    Oh no!!! John, I can't make that promise. I started preparing myself that they would win about 1/2 through the race to avoid the anguish felt after seeing Flo get 1/2 million dollars.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    In no way are Kelly and Jon impressive or deserving. They are the most despicable, awful "human beings" ever to run this race, and as much of a fan as I am of this show, if they win I will never watch again.
    Wow. John... tell us what you really think!

John clearly HATES Kelly and Jon to the core... I can sense it in the way he type his posts.... Anyway, we don't blame him for hating them.

+ Reply to Thread