+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Kelly & Jon

At first I thought it was just Kelly. Now I'm pretty sure I hate Jon too.

I really don't understand why Kelly has such a hate-on for Millie. Guess what Kelly, it's a competition. Usually such contempt usually indicates jealousy.

As far as the two of them delighting in running down other people, that gets old REALLY fast. I guess we found the common thread that binds them together.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

FORT Fogey

Sticks and Stones...

It's one thing is to have fun with silly names for Millie and Chuck, but another is to openly state, "I don't like those people" with the camera and sound person standing by. Kelly is not nice and Jon enables her.

Kelly keeps talking about what marriage will be like with Jon if he completely disregards her now (which he doesn't). If Jon wakes up and smells the coffee, Kelly won't have to worry about that much longer.

Maybe they should play in manure more often, that's when their relationship really became lighthearted.

Originally posted by Miss Filangi
    At first I thought it was just Kelly. Now I'm pretty sure I hate Jon too.

I really don't understand why Kelly has such a hate-on for Millie. Guess what Kelly, it's a competition. Usually such contempt usually indicates jealousy.

As far as the two of them delighting in running down other people, that gets old REALLY fast. I guess we found the common thread that binds them together.

Well said.

At this point, both Kelly and Jon annoy me and I would like to see them out of it asap. They got along a little better between themselves but just were so nasty about other people.

FORT Fogey
    It seems like people dislike Kelly more than Jon, but Jon actually annoys me more. Kelly is screechy and immature, but Jon is more subtly annoying. He tends to call everyone an idiot and other insults and truly seems to believe them. He really just strikes me as pompous and believing himself to be above other people, despite the fact that he makes so many immature and degrading comments.

So, they deserve each other!

I can't stand either of them.

They find themselves so amusing and seem to seek to elevate themselves by putting down others.
    "That's Numberwang!"

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Originally posted by fluff
    I can't stand either of them.

They find themselves so amusing and seem to seek to elevate themselves by putting down others.
    I agree Fluff. Every time they appear on the screen, i'm just waiting for something nasty to come out of their mouths. As they watch the show now, I hope they're embarrassed and ashamed of their behavior.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

I doubt they are Jewelsy, I agree with both you and Fluff, but honestly think that K&J think they are the funniest people on earth.

I truly think it's sad the way they behave.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

At first thought Kelly was the immature one, but now I know they both are. Their humor and nicknames are all based on others physical appearances. Grow up already. It's like they still are in highschool.

The people you always expect to be ashamed or embarrassed are usually the only ones that aren't.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

+ Reply to Thread