+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Jon & Al

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by raindance
    From the Q&A, they did not seem as funny as the air traffic controllers. In fact their answers seem pretty normal and grounded.
    I feel exactly the same way!

FORT Fogey
    Apparently, they are "this season's most cheerful duo" according to this article:

The standouts so far are Tennesseans Millie and Chuck, who are constantly identified with the subtitle "Dating 12 years/virgins"; Amanda, a seemingly sweet young woman from South Dakota (traveling with boyfriend Chris) who curses like a truck driver whenever the race gets tight; Jon and Al, the aforementioned clowns, who seem like the show's most cheerful duo since frat buddies Kevin and Drew from the original series, and Reichen and Chip, a gay couple who spend so much time talking about how great they are that they don't realize how badly they're doing.

http://www.nj.com/columns/ledger/all...3820173750.xml

FORT Fogey
    Human cannonballs? This is soo interesting! I think they're going to be very entertaining, at least I hope so!

Al doesn't like to eat "yecchy things" lol! Just picturing him saying that is totally amuzing!

The Truth Is Out There ixcrisxi's Avatar
    John & Al, I think, are going to be so funny. I mean, a human cannonball? Wow! I can't wait until this season really starts to get rolling. I'm curious to see how well they'll do overall. I mean, we've got so much diversity in teams this year. We have a gay couple, an engaged couple, models, best friends, father and sone, NFL wives(?), and a married couple(who were sent home tonight). Wow... The NFL wives really threw me for a loop, though. Wh would they want to go on a show like this for? It would seem to me that they've got everything they needed. Even if they wanted a little adventure, they could still get it without the show. Couldn't they?
    MULDER: It's still there, Scully. 200,000 years down in the ice.

SCULLY:
    Leave it there.

I look forward to seeing more of this team. They seemed like they have a really good attitude!
    To be a star: you must shine your own light; follow your own path; and don't be afraid of the darkness, for that's where stars shine brightest.

Watch The Amazing Race 4 on CBS Thursdays @ 8:00!!!

I liked them so far.
    I thought I would get annoyed with the "antics" I was expecting them to get up to, but in just this very brief intro to them I liked them.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I liked them, too. They're not too OTT, but they could prove to be a lot of fun.

I knew they would really kick the crap outta the wire walk

I laughed when they showed up on the mat with their red noses on. That was great.

And it seems they'll have no problem with small European cabs.

I agree on all counts, John. Joey and I were saying the exact same things as we were watching the show!

Leo
    Premium Member
    Liked them so far! They seem to be taking this race with plenty of humor so far. Definitely the funny team this time around.

+ Reply to Thread