+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 26 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: David & Jeff

David & Jeff

[IMG]images/stor/tar4_david_jeff.jpg[/IMG]

BIO

Thirty-two-year-old David is an entrepreneur with an MBA from the University of Miami. Currently he is an executive and owner of a marketing agency. Past jobs include selling breast implants and working as a personal trainer. He had a football scholarship in college and speaks Spanish well. He describes himself as "ambitious, funny and passionate," and his favorite hobbies are having sex and working out. He loves traveling, especially to big cities. He has a fear of heights. President George Bush reminds David of himself because he is a "bad ass." David admits he is crazier than his teammate. He says he's in the Race for the money, for fame and to win and be the best.

Jeff is a commercial and residential broker. He is 37 and describes himself as "goal-oriented, romantic and grounded." Although he doesn't have a current girlfriend, he says the most exciting moment of his life will be meeting the right girl and the birth of a son or daughter "in the near future." He loves to surf, run and paint artistically. He sets high expectations for himself and those around him, which are often difficult to achieve. He sometimes has a fear of heights. Jeff is definitely more reserved than David. Jeff was disappointed in David once for hitting on his girlfriend. A fistfight ensued, but they eventually made peace. The accomplishment he is most proud of is retaining Marvin Davis as a client and representing him in the negotiation and subsequent lease agreement with 20th Century Fox.

Cool, some hotties
    "That's Numberwang!"

Favorite hobby is having sex? How odd.

That's the kind of thing I'd expect a 19 year old to say in their bio.
    Kind of juvenile.
    "That's Numberwang!"

he likes to paint artistically. I'm glad he cleared that up, I would have thought he liked to paint houses.

Yeah, they’re cute. As long as they don't have picnic tablecloth shirts I'll be happy

**I reserve my right to change my mind if other un-thought of clothing appears and makes them look ridiculous
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

David sounds like the kind of arrogant pretty boy that really annoys me.

Jeff looks like Derek or Drew in disguise. Slap on a soul patch and - voila! - new identity!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by Paulie
    Slap on a soul patch and - voila! - new identity!
    "Drebin!"

(Name it, Paulie.)

It's one of the Naked Gun flicks, but I'm not sure which one. When one of us parks poorly, my wife and I tease the other by saying, "Nice going, Drebin."
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by Paulie
    It's one of the Naked Gun flicks...
    I can always bank on your movie trivia. It's from Naked Gun 2 1/2: The Smell of Fear.

Looks like this year's hottie team, for sure. But, a self-described "bad ass" who used to sell breast implants and lists his hobbies as having sex and working out? :rolleyes

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 26 1234567891011 ... LastLast