+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: David & Jeff

I can't beleive they went along with Chip and Reichen's plan, "we'll run and get you a ticket, you stay here and distract everyone else".
    Neither team did their job too well on that score.
    Why on earth would either Dave or Jeff not think it would be a better move on their part to run for their own ticket?
    I thought that was very strange.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I agree. I think it was a bizarre strategy! I am sure they learned a lesson from it though!
    To be a star: you must shine your own light; follow your own path; and don't be afraid of the darkness, for that's where stars shine brightest.

Watch The Amazing Race 4 on CBS Thursdays @ 8:00!!!

FORT Fogey
    It shows their intellectual prowess. These two are not big thinkers. They're clearly athletic, so why didn't they run and get their own. And what is the silly strategy of "distracting people." What do you think people would do - run and get a carriage tag or watch David and Jeff's "distraction"...???

Leo
    Premium Member
    Distracting may not have been what they had in mind - running inteference, i.e, bumping into others, etc. was what they probably had in mind.

FORT Fogey
    It looked more like wandering around to me - It would have been much more productive to have just grabbed the tag themselves...

FORT Fogey
    Honestly, how have these two simpletons even remained in the race?

FORT Regular
    They should have raced and grabbed the ticket for themselves.... It is a race... trust no one...except for your partner.

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by Jayson
    They should have raced and grabbed the ticket for themselves.... It is a race... trust no one...except for your partner.
    Unless you're Cindy, then you can't even trust your partner...

Seriously, though, David and Jeff should have just run for it. Has anyone else noticed that the only time they show these two is when they do something stupid?

Dave or Jeff would have stood a good chance of making it to one of the Fiacre's in time to get a ticket.

If I were one of them and Chip had approached me with that plan I would have immeadiately thought he was trying to ensure I didn't race him for a ticket.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie
    yea, I thought it was pretty dumb to not run and get my own ticket too. I think maybe the idea was that Dave and Jeff would distract the other teams from seeing the horses approach and that would give Reichen and Chip time to get there and get two tags before the other teams caught up. That would be a better plan anyway..

+ Reply to Thread