+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: David & Jeff

FORT Fogey
    Way to use that intellect! These two clearly need to get by on their looks...

FORT Fogey
    The one episode they are shown will probably be the one they are eliminated in my opinion, so once they start getting more air time, look out for them to be the last to arrive...

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by Aota Bass
    Yup. Lost again! They were the team that led the gondolas through the too-narrow canal and made everyone who followed turn around.
    I must say, why does everyone keep following these two (Tian and Jaree also followed them in the first episode), when it's clear that they could get lost trying to find their way out of a paper bag!?!

Hmm... well say what you will, I think they at least navigate better than Russell and Cindi!
    To be a star: you must shine your own light; follow your own path; and don't be afraid of the darkness, for that's where stars shine brightest.

Watch The Amazing Race 4 on CBS Thursdays @ 8:00!!!

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by skywisej
    Hmm... well say what you will, I think they at least navigate better than Russell and Cindi!
    They got lost in a parking lot and getting to the airport in their home town - I would hate to seem them in an unfamiliar place - I'm just curious to see what they did in the past episode when they weren't shown at all.

FORT Fogey
    Well, they got a little air time this week with that incident with Reichen and CHip. I still can't seem to tell them apart, though, so was it R&C that screwed them over or did they screw R&C over by only getting one ticket?

Leo
    Premium Member
    It was R&C that screwed them, although whether they actually did is a bit arguable. All I saw was Millie beating Reichen to the second fiacre.

FORT Fogey
    Thanks Leo - The sad thing is that I still can't tell these two teams apart without the tagline names...

Leo
    Premium Member
    You're not alone - I can't either.

FORT Fogey
    And we've been watching the show regularly - it must be really tough for people first tuning in to tell them apart. They're both the teams of really good looking White males and have not distinguishing characteristics...

+ Reply to Thread